Well we have had all sorts of weather this morning! We have had rain, rain and even more rain. We have blue skies at the moment but as I sit here typing the clouds are rolling in again. I can't wait for the spring to arrive I have had enough now of being cold. Not long now before the clocks go forward and the nights will start to draw out. Anyway just taken some time out to do this posting for you all. It is a birthday card I have made using Sherri Baldy's Happy Birthday digi stamp from Scrapbook Stamp Society.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is pearlescent white 8 x 8 I have cut off 1½ inches off the front of the card.
2. First layer I have covered the front of the card with paper from K & Co.
3. Second layer is polka dot card from My Craft Studio.
4. I have printed off the "Happy Birthday" digi onto Supersmooth Card which I have cut out using my Spellbinder Rectangle Die. I have coloured her in using my watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens.
5. To complete the front of the card I have added swirls from my stash which I have distressed using Dew Drops Brilliance Sky Blue, added a bow, flowers and glitter gems.
6. Where I have cut the 1½" I have taken a piece of polka dot card and cut a stripe out and before laying down attached brown ribbon. I have then attached buttons and flower gems from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today