Followers

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Kitten Love

Good afternoon my crafty friends and new followers

Well today I have had a busy morning doing some DT work and other crafting projects too.  Today I have a card for you using a digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society by artist Morgan Fitzsimons.  I love kittens and when I saw this I just had to have this.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card from Kanban which I have stamped swirls on the base using Creative Expressions stamp using Dew Drop Brilliance pearlescent orchid.  I have then layered a piece of mirri card which has swirls on too.
2.  I printed the digi out on to Neenah card and then cut out using Spellbinder circle die.  I coloured this in using my watercolour pencils.  Using Cosmic Shimmer paint pearlescent around the heart and flowers.  Using the above mention ink I have distressed around the heart.
3.  I have added a pearlescent ribbon to silver mirri card and matted this down onto front of the card. 
4.  I have punch out using pearlscent card and tumbled them down the card.  I have added pearls to the ribbon and over the topper.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

28 comments:

  1. An adorable card Linda, I like the image, the hearts and pearls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this is so sweet Linda ... Lovely card indeed xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww such a cute and adorable card Linda, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah...so sweet. Love the precious image - and your wonderful card. Really like the hearts tumbling down the side! Great idea.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute image. Really pretty card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Linda, these are the most adorable kittens! How have I missed these before? Love all the details on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh how cute does this look, he is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous creation, great use of the swirls and pearls, thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's lovely Linda shouldn't have 2012 on it thoughxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so cute Linda. Hope you realise, though, that I now have photographic evidence of one of your fingerprints so will be able to pinpoint you if my stash is raided! Lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really cute mage and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous, that image is just too cute
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really lovely, didnt realise i could download digi images, will be having a look at that :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very pretty card and such a sweet image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful elegant card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous as always Linda - love that soft pink.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. FAB Card love the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The little cats are so cute and I love the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Linda, I love cats!!!

    A big thank yo for sharing with us this week over at crafty sentiments, Punches &/or dies challenge this week!

    Good luck!

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Totally adorable image and such a gorgeous layout, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time, hope to see you again soon
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW Linda another gorgeous card!!!! Love the kitten and the soft colors!!! Wow gorgeous design again!!!! Fabulous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely card
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Sentiments
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What adorable little kittens. I wish so much I could have a cat. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty card, Thanks for joining in with us at Pile it On Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww, so sweet. Thanks for playing in the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. that image is so darn sweet and I love all the pink and silver. super card. thanks for sharing it with us at Cooking It Up With Katie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx