Followers

Monday, 23 January 2012

Lily Pad Dreams

Well here I sit at 11.45 pm just finishing off some of the DT work and going through all my posts and comments I thought I would post again today!  This is of course later than I expected to be posting but I got so engrossed with what I was doing, and I am sure you can all relate to that that I just had to post this sweet card I did today.

I coloured this lovely Elisabeth Bell's stamp a few days ago and she has been sitting on my desk and today I just had to make her into a card.  This is one of the stamps I won from entering Elphine House challenge.


Recipe and Method

1.  Base card is a rocker card from Hunkydory.
2.  Lily has been coloured in using my watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pen in pink on her wings.
3.  I cut her out using one of my Spellbinder floral dies and then embossed around the petals using WOW embossing powder Magenta Pink.  I then added pale pink pearl gems on each petal.
4.  I have added clear gems along the back fold on both sides.  Placed a lace heart on one side and a pale pink calla lily with bow on the other side.  On the base of the card I have added silver gems between each of the flowers.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous one Linda, love the shape. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, It is so adorable! I love your card! Can you send me directions for making this kind of card? Or post in on Her craftiness facebook page? I'm sure we would all love to know how to do it. Thank you Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! This is so sweet! Sorry I've not been around lately!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ilove this card, and haven't seen that design of rocker before much more interesting than the normal one's xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, love the rocker cards from Hunkydory :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Linda. What a beautiful creation. Love the design, and that image is so delicate and very sweet. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty nice style of card, thanks for joining us over at Stamp N Doodle
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done, thanks for playing our Summer Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Linda, I think this is a super design. The rocker card base just seems so right with the lovely stamped image. Well done and good luck in the challenges.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oww love it hun its great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the shape of this card Linda and sweet image.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable Linda!! That image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Digi bell's Blog Hop!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda, this is adorable............

    Thanks for joining up for the DB GDT.
    hugs........

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda~~Congrats on winning this sweet sweet stamp!!! Your card is so cute and prettily decorated :) thanks for joining us in The Digi Bells Blog Hop~~Good luck dear!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx