Today my post is all about LOVE! I have used Elisabeth Bell's Belle & Teddy Stamp. I just so love these stamps and was lucky to win this one from a blog challenge over at Elphine House. I have made a clear and simple card as I didn't want to detract from the beauty of the image. Now which little girl doesn't love her teddy bear.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Kanban.
2. Heart shaped doily which is have coloured with Pan Pastel red and adhered to base of card.
3. Stamped Belle onto Neenah card and cut out using Spellbinder circle scalloped die.
4. Coloured Belle in with my watercolur pencils and distressed around the edges of the scallop with Dew Drops Brilliance in Rocket Red.
5. Attached silver heart charm to red ribbon and made a bow.
6. From my stash I found two hearts attached to wire in red and white and added a red rose. The sentiment is also from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today