I hope you have all had a fabulous day today! I have had a lovely day crafting and my friend came to see me so that was really nice catching up and crafting too. A quick post from me tonight but I hope you like what I have done.
I am in a "blue" mood at the moment! Don't you find times when you just run with one colour for a few of your cards? Well this is the case for me at the moment. I think my next cards will be more spring like! My friend Lexie commented that she would like to feel warm the next time she comes for a visit!!! Watch this space Lexie is all I am going to say :) Below is a close up of Maggie and the embellishments.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Dawn Bibby's Flower Patch Kit as are the flowers and butterfly.
2. The base card is what I found in my stash and I have coloured it using Dew Drops Brilliance ink in Sky Blue.
3. The paper of the base of the card is from K & Co.
4. The topper I have cut out using one of my Spellbinder Dies after printing Maggie on Supersmooth card. Maggie Spring Time Girl is a Heather Valentin Digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society.
5. I have coloured Maggie in using a mixture of watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens. I highlighted the edge of the topper with Sakura Glitter Pen.
6. The embellishments consist of brodrie anglaise looped 3 times and attached to the card. The blue beaded spray is from My Craft Studio and the flowers I have coloured using Adirondak cloudy blue. I added gems from my stash to the centre of the flowers.
7. The butterfly stopper has been double embossed using holographic embossing powder.
Thank you for stopping by Today