Followers

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Melodic Fairy

Good evening my crafty friends

I have had a lovely day today, my friend Linda came for a few hours and we had fun in my craft room.  I prepared this card a couple of days ago but finally put it together today.  I was using My Craft Studio graphics programme and designing using a variety of different CD's and now I can't remember for sure which CD I made this design with I think it was Illustrious Illusions but I was also using Tattered Lace!


Recipe & Method

1. White pearlescent base card measuring 8 x 8, corner edge punch.
2. Designed and printed of topper and printed off sentiment and backing paper.
3. Using Spellbinder dies cut all the layers printed off as well as silver pearlescent card.
4. Attached all layers to card using double sided tape on 1st layer silver layer is raised using 1mm foam pads and top layer is raised using 2mm foam pads. 
5. Sentiment is attached using foam pads.
6. Added the roses and the hat pins with Pinflair Glue.
7. Spellbinder butterflies were cut out and inked using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera and attached to the card.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colors on this lovely card! The butterfly in the upper left is gorgeous, too. All-in-all a fabulous card. Thanks for joining the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and such a fresh colour palette. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous card - just learnt how to use MCS properly, going to play a lot now :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Linda - love the colours you have used.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, I have this cd rom and that is favorite image from it, I love what you have done with it hun, absolutely beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and colors! LOVE that sentiment with this too. So pretty, Linda!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super fairy! Thank you for entering the Try it on Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card love the soft colour. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog and its good to be back.. hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Linda I just love to visit and see all kinds of different cards from you!!!!!! Absolutely stunning!!!!! You sure are one crafty lady!!!!! Love this creation!!!!!! Way to go my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is so pretty Linda ... a cool colour palette and gorgeous image ... a very attractive card ... We are so lucky to have a hobby that allows us to play with such lovely papers and other blingy things! lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning creation, Linda. I adore the colour tones and the image is gorgeous. It's very classy yet quite ethereal. Good luck with it in the challenges.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is beautiful. Love the layout and colours. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda, this is so very beautiful and the colour combo is stunning! Thx for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation and I love how you've used all of the different shapes together. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous project she is a beautiful fairy image thanks for sharing with Try it on Tuesday "Do you believe in Fairies" week. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fascinating birthday wishing card Linda.Colors are fantastic.Fairy image and butterfly are very cute.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx