I have had a lovely day today, my friend Linda came for a few hours and we had fun in my craft room. I prepared this card a couple of days ago but finally put it together today. I was using My Craft Studio graphics programme and designing using a variety of different CD's and now I can't remember for sure which CD I made this design with I think it was Illustrious Illusions but I was also using Tattered Lace!
Recipe & Method
1. White pearlescent base card measuring 8 x 8, corner edge punch.
2. Designed and printed of topper and printed off sentiment and backing paper.
3. Using Spellbinder dies cut all the layers printed off as well as silver pearlescent card.
4. Attached all layers to card using double sided tape on 1st layer silver layer is raised using 1mm foam pads and top layer is raised using 2mm foam pads.
5. Sentiment is attached using foam pads.
6. Added the roses and the hat pins with Pinflair Glue.
7. Spellbinder butterflies were cut out and inked using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera and attached to the card.
Thank you for stopping by Today