Followers

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

My First Design Team project for Scrapbook Stamp Society

Afternoon to all my followers and visitors

Today I am posting my first design team project for the challenge that starts tomorrow over at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.  The theme is "Pretty in Pink", as you may gather from visiting my blog I love to use a variety of different colours but I have to say pink is one of my favourites and I do have a lot! This of course depends on the time of year LOL.

So without further ado here is my creation!


For my base card I have used an scalloped edged  white card from Kanban.  I then took a piece of pearlescent white card which has silver embossed swirls and flower and cut this out using my Spellbinder Scalloped Rectangle die.  Then using Dew Drops Brilliance ink in Orchid I covered this which helps make the swirls and flowers really "pop".  I printed off the Mad Hatter image which is by the Artist Heather Valentin onto white card stock and again using Spellbinder Scalloped Rectangle die cut her out.  I have coloured her in using a mixture of watercolour pencils, Sakura glitter and gel pens.  I have distressed the edges using the same ink as mentioned above to show the embossed edges.  I have added a pink swirl from my stash along with the pearl gems.  The ribbon, roses and crystal stem is from my stash.
Please hop on over to Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog to see what the other design team have created for this challenge and I look forward to seeing some of your entries too!



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

19 comments:

  1. This is Ummm ummm ummm gorgeous. Love the digi and those pearl accent.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card Linda and one of my fav colours to love the image and LO gorgeous happy new year
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It's pink, it's girly, it's yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card as always hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty in pink it is and just gorgeous! Love the design you used for this and those wonderful flowers.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Could you please link back to Top Tip Tuesday to be eligible for entry for a prize, your link appears to be broken. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous - beautiful colours and fab image :)

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge and don't forget we also give a prize to the best Top Tipper - see TTT for details on how to win! (inking your gorgeous embossed swirly paper would have counted - check out TTT for the Top Tipper requirements)

    Hope to see you back soon :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love the scalloped card and the beautiful roses. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! See you again soon.
    Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and your design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda I do love this card and of course pink is also my favourite!!!!! Love the design and the image is fabulous!!!!! Way to go my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous array of pinks with the adorable image and your trio of roses is stunning!! :D

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Also, if you have a TIP you’d like to share you'll be eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well. Check out the details when linking.
    Lisa xx
    Come by and visit us next week. We'd love to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, congratulations on your DT Post. I have seen their stamps, they are divine. I do hope you enjoy it. Your card by the way, is soooooo pretty.
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely pink creation Linda! Great image and layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a darling card! Partial to pink, I really admire how you incorporated so much pink in a beautiful way. Your coloring and dies are impeccably done, and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fancy pink card! so much fun!
    thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super card for the challenge theme. It's a bit frilly, saucy and very girly...love it, Linda.
    Hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab page Linda! All the embossing is great! Loving the flourish too!

    Hope you win!

    Well done!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Linda. The colour variations are perfect and love the swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorjuss creation Linda, love it!!
    Just a question, cannot get a comment on the challenge blog, are the DT girls also in the running to win over at the challenge?
    thanks and lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx