Followers

Monday, 9 January 2012

New Baby Girl

Good Morning Everyone

Well where did the weekend go?  I can't believe it is Monday morning already!  I have been good this morning so far and sorted all my paperwork out and had a bit of a tidy in my room although I still have to sort out my crafty bits and bobs!  I know that when I start it will take me all day so I keep putting it off!!! I have had a lovely weekend crafting, I have coloured in a few images for challenges and sorting out some design team work for future challenges that are coming up.  Here is a baby card I have made I might give this to one of a couple of friends who are expecting babies.


The base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent card to which I have added some borders I found in my stash.  I have taken pink card stock and holographic mirri card and cut them out using my Spellbinder dies.  The pink card has then been embossed using one of my new cuttlebug folders.  I stamped this lovely baby onto white card stock then cut it out to match the pink and holographic layers.  I have used my colouring pencils to colour her in.  Using chalk I have lightly shaded the area underneath her but it doesn't show up well in the photograph.  The ribbon is self adhesive which I positioned top right and bottom left.  I have added flowers from my stash and then using very fine ribbon threaded this through the buttons and tied.  The gingham ribbon I have tied into a bow and placed at the top left.  This card has been made using the sketch from Totally Papercrafts.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

30 comments:

  1. Ahh so sweet hun xx nicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card Linda, I like the image and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute! I love that lil touch of different you put just behind in the center.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our something new challenge this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card, Linda ...so o o cute and lovely. Good luck with your challenge entries with it.
    Hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet - and I love the buttons and bow!
    Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. The image is precious and I love the holographic card layer. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Boots for our New Beginnings Challenge. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card with a precious image. Very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, this card is so very cute, I love the image and the buttons are a really nice touch.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww this is just so sweet i love the image and all the embellishments too thank you for playing along with us at crafty catz linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card and I love the embellishments you've used Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card, I love the image and colours. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots.

    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda this is so cute, love that shiny card it really makes the card pop, thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww shes sweet!! lovely as always Linda, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another beautiful card LInda! Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Doodle Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda
    A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card! thanks so much for joining us at DDSC.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is so cute, love the layers, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous card,lovely image and I love your design...Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge,hope to see you next time....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Linda, I have always thought 8x8 is "too big" card to work with, but now I totally have changed my mind! Thank you!!!

    Your card is beautiful, cute, not too much anything, not too little. Adorable.

    I'm so pleased you joined us last week at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge #89 New Beginnings, because it was the route me to visit you and today finally I managed to comment your card.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet card and lovely image,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a sweet and adorable card!! Love the details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous card! Cute and girly..just my kind of card! Cute image too!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month for our New News Challenge!!
    Hope your having a lovely weekend!

    Hugs,
    Lynne x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx