Followers

Saturday, 28 January 2012

Picture it Perfect Blog Hop hosted by Creations by Gill M

Good morning my dear blogging friends.

Today we have a blog hop for you to participate in if you wish.  If you have arrived from Doris then you are on the right track.  If however you just happened to come straight here and would like to take part in the blog hop then you can go back to Gill's and start from the beginning.  You will see some amazing projects from my fellow blogging friends.  We were asked to take a picture/photograph and come up with a layout or card.  I decided I would like to do a layout for this blog hop and I hope you like what I have created.

After much thought I decided to use 2 photographs of my beautiful cat!  She is called Tiggy and is tortoise shell.  She us 2 years 5 months old and is a little minx!  We have had her for 15 months and she sure does rule the roost.  The markings on her back make out the most fabulous bow, I couldn't even get a bow that perfect but we love her to bits.


The 12 x 12 sheet is from my stash and I have had it for a while and can't tell you where I got it from.  I just love the colours and the flowers.   I have added glitter to the flowers and gold peel off corners.  Using my graphics programme I have taken a pale pink with flowers and birds on in black and placed the photograph of Tiggy in the centre of both cards.  I have printed them off onto photographic paper.  I then layered them over gold mirri card.  I have added paw print brads to opposite corners on each card.  The butterflies are from my stash too.  word Tiggy are chipboard letters which I have embossed using gold embossing powder and added a gem to dot the "i's".  The journaling has been written  onto a Spellbinder shape which I have written about the photographs.

Tiggy loves nothing better than sitting in the sink and drinking from the tap!  She is a little minx as she is often found sitting in her daddy's seat on the settee!  As soon as hubby moves she is there like a shot.  It is hilarious as when hubby comes back she just gives him a look that says "well it was empty and if you think I am moving huh".  She has brought much joy into our lives!

Now it is time to visit Linda to see her gorgeous creation for Picture it Perfect.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. I love how you have captured the character of your cat and the whole page is gorgeous.

    Love Bex xxx
    http://outofthebexdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty LO! yes, cats are the real boss of the house.. love your paper! parkernana4@aol.com http://mybugandmecreate.blogaspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scrapbook page Linda. Tiggy is so cute! Certainly looks quite at home in the sink! Silly pussy!! The paper is gorgeous, the flowers are stunning aren't they?! Love the little bit of bling you've added too!

    Well done!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on your layout. Tiggy is so cute. Great choice on your paper.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goegeouse cat looks very content. Yor layout os beautiful I love the paper and the mats for the photos makes them pop!
    Nice hoppinf with you!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page. Love the pictures of your cat.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's something missing there, Linda. I know! Here Tiggy, Tiggy, Tiggy!!!!! :oD

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty layout of your pretty kitty. I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty.I love your layout and of coarse your cats adorable! great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda I LOVE the pics of Tiggy! She is adorable! <3 My cat Smokie does the same thing in the sink :) She LOVES to drink out of the faucet. Thanks for sharing your wonderful layout. It has been a treat to be in this hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda i love the layout of Tiggy - guess we both had the same idea of doing cats for this hop! The paper is gorg. Thanks for taking time to create and be a part of this hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the glow of your layout! We have a cat who loves to drink water out of the bathtub faucets! He's black and whenever he comes down the hall with a wet head we know he's been in the tub! LOL! I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the roses in your page! Very pretty...a beautiful way to show off a cute cat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx