I hope you have had a lovely Saturday. I have been to see my parents today, both of them are well so had a good chat to both of them. I came home and did a few jobs around the house then got on my computer and sorted through all my emails and then I have done a few blog hops. I did intend to post this card earlier than this but if you are anything like me you start of with the best intentions then you get so engrossed in looking and commenting on other peoples blogs then get side tracked! Well better late than never I suppose.
Well so far so good in keeping my promise about making Christmas cards every month!! This is my 3rd so far!!!!!
Recipe & Method
1. Card blank is from Kanban
2. First layer is royal blue mirri card which I have cut out using Spellbinder scalloped oval.
3. Topper has been cut out using Spellbinder oval die.
4. Stamp is from the SWALK Winter series which I have coloured using my watercolour pencils. I have added fluffy stuff to the bobble and trims of the hats, around the neckline,cuffs and hem of coat, also the snowballs and underneath the two girls. I have highlighted the falling snow with glitter. The sentiment comes with this stamp.
5. The swirls are from my stash. I have used my Martha Stewart snowflake corner punch to cut out snowflakes using pale blue and royal blue card.
Thank you for stopping by Today