Followers

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Playing in the Snow

Evening all

I hope you have had a lovely Saturday.  I have been to see my parents today, both of them are well so had a good chat to both of them.  I came home and did a few jobs around the house then got on my computer and sorted through all my emails and then I have done a few blog hops.  I did intend to post this card earlier than this but if you are anything like me you start of with the best intentions then you get so engrossed in looking and commenting on other peoples blogs then get side tracked!  Well better late than never I suppose.


Well so far so good in keeping my promise about making Christmas cards every month!!  This is my 3rd so far!!!!!

Recipe & Method

1.  Card blank is from Kanban
2.  First layer is royal blue mirri card which I have cut out using Spellbinder scalloped oval.
3.  Topper has been cut out using Spellbinder oval die.
4.  Stamp is from the SWALK Winter series which I have coloured using my watercolour pencils.  I have added fluffy stuff to the bobble and trims of the hats, around the neckline,cuffs and hem of coat, also the snowballs and underneath the two girls.  I have highlighted the falling snow with glitter. The sentiment comes with this stamp.
5.  The swirls are from my stash.  I have used my Martha Stewart snowflake corner punch to cut out snowflakes using pale blue and royal blue card. 


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda, xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous hun, love the shape and the image is so sweet, really pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the image, have a good weekend.. hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card, good idea making Christmas cards every month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Linda. You put me to shame because I haven't even considered making a Christmas card this year so far!! I love the shape of the card base.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the swirls & snowflakes makes the most of your beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, Linda. I wish I could motivate myself to do at least one Christmas card a month never mind three or four...lol! This card is so fresh and pristine, I feel the winter air coming from it...
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Linda, image is so adorable.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christmas card Linda, such a cute image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! I think I STAY side-tracked!!!

    Love this pretty card for Christmas. Great shape and the image is precious.
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card and image! Thanks for playing w/ us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card and image! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous card. love the shape and the image is so sweet, really pretty.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic Business Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx