Followers

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Ruby Lil Ragamuffin

Good Morning from a very grey and miserable day here in Warrington.  As I am typing this and looking out of the window the garden's look really sorry for itself!!!!  I can't wait for Spring now as I have had enough of this cold.  Still very busy in my crafty piece of heaven at the moment but needs must at the moment.  I hope you are all well and staying warm and of course enjoying your crafting.

Today I have I made in one of my quieter times using Sherri Baldy's Ruby Lil Ragamuffin!  I really enjoyed playing with this little mermaid and I hope you like what I have done.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Hunkydory which I have covered with some K & Co paper which has lovely shells on it.
2.  Printed Ruby off onto Super Smooth card and coloured in using a combination of watercolour pencils and Sakura Glitter pens.
3.  Cut topper out using Spellbinder scalloped rectangle and distressed using Dew Drops Brilliance orchid ink.  I have glittered her scraf using iridescent glitter.
4.  Added gems and ribbon from my crafty stash.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

17 comments:

  1. Hello Linda. I love that cute image, and the shape of your card is gorgeous. Such pretty colours too.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, love the image and your colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda. Love the name of your blog.
    Gorgeous card. I love the shape of your card, and my favorite colors combo Pink and Blue. Love it!
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card as always, dont know how you do it hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent, Linda! Love the combination of aqua and pinks. What a darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're cold ( not real cold though) and a miserable day here too....misty rain and just uck!! But your card brightened up my day! LOVE that image and your shaped card. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda, good idea with the Hunkydory Card, i have a lot of their cards, some of the colours i would not use, but the idea of covering them i had not thought of :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful card linda!!!! The image is gorgeous and I love your design!!!! Way to go my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally beautiful. I sure love the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back as Dt member :-) thanks for joining us At the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge with this fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful Valentine! Thanks for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card for our Love/Romance challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda: Nice card! Glad you joined us for our "Love is in the Air" Challenge at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! Thanks for entering the Simply Create Too Challenge - hope you can join us again next time! Simply Create Too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice card. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge. Please join us again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx