Followers

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Hearts and Flowers

Hi everyone

Today over at Scrapbook Stamp Society it is time for their new challenge and it is all about love.  We want to see your Hearts and Flower projects so please come on over and join in the fun!!!!

Here is my card which I hope you like and gives you some inspiration.


Recipe and Method

1. Base card is from Kanban.
2. First layer is from my scrap box which I printed off a while ago from one of my CD's
3. Lace heart shaped doily which I have placed offset to the scalloped oval topper.
4. Printed off Sherri Baldy's digi called "Here is my heart" and I coloured her in using my watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens.  I have used Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles for the sleeves of her dress.
5. Distressed the edge of the scalloped oval topper using PanPastel pastels in red.
6. I have attached red and silver swirls from my stash, added red and white ribbon and a hat pin with a red heart.  I have also added some beautiful red roses to the bottom left hand corner and to finish off added a wooden button which I have coloured red.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image and the roses.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet Linda, love the pops of red. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! Love the pink and red combo - well done again,, Linda.
    Hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, I love the roses and the die cuts and the image is gorgeous too, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hun you need to pop to Stamp n Doodle and claim your badge lol dont forget to book mark it and find out what I have been up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Linda...this one is gorgeous....

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Linda...this card is gorgeous...

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Linda.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the touch of red and the pink...such a cute design.
    So glad you could join us at
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  10. tis really sweet hun, love the flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful, love this image and layout, thanks for joining us at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    Don't forget we are having a DT call at the moment, why not give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda love love this card!!!! What a beautiful image and your coloring is superb!!!! Love the pink and red!!!!!! Fabulous again!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card with lots of great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty. Love the image and all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Linda great Card and the stamp is FAB.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab stuff, Linda. Good luck with the challenge!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great image and such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous great image love the layout bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs Cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful Valentine! Thanks for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww this is a super cute valentines day card!!! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge this time around, and we hope to see you back for our challenge on the 1st!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx