How are you all doing today? I am well very busy but having a good time in my craft room. I have a busy afternoon ahead of me doing some of my project for blog hops I have coming up in the next couple of months. Here is a card I finished last night. I have used Sherri Baldy's Take Flight Fairy. I love fairies and butterflies so I just had to get this fairy. I bought the digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society and there are some amazing digi's. I am saving up now to get some of the stamps and I really want to play with them.
Here is a close up of the fairy!
To make this card I have used the following:
1. A4 white card with gold foiling with flowers and butterflies and A4 pearlescent white card for the back of the card.
2. Creased the card 6 cm in from the left hand side added ribbon then adhered to the white base card.
3. I took a piece of deep cream pearlescent card and layed this down onto the card.
4. Printed off backing sheet with the word Magical through it from My Craft Studio Wonderland CD
6. Using parchment I made a butterfly and used different shades of pink inks to colour.
7. From crafty stash added feather, flowers, hat pins and sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by today