Followers

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Tango

Evening All

I hope you have all had a great weekend crafting!  Today I have had visitors and been hopping on and off when I could to see what you have all been up today.  This is something I made yesterday!  Wouldn't you like to be able to do the tango?  I know I would especially the Argentinian Tango!!


The base card is from Kanban and has musical notes which I cut down to make a square card.  The notes have lovely red foiling.  The first layer is black which I have put through my cuttlebug using my muscial embossing folder. I then took the top layer off and dusted over this using PanPastel Artists Pastels in red and then cut out using one of my Spellbinder dies to cut this out.  The digi is from The Paper Shelter which I won from one of their challenges.  I coloured her in using my watercolour pencils and lightly dusted the base of the area with black PanPastel.  I have added the stripe of musical notes and dusted lightly with the red pastel.  I added the red star gems to the top layer and the ribbon and flowers are from my stash.

Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

19 comments:

  1. Fab card Linda. Love the nestie shape. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so striking and absolutely stunning design, Linda. The image is adorable and I love the colours used. Good luck in the challenges with it.
    Hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello linda oh what a lovely card i just love the image so sweet :-) oh and you have used panpastel way hay thank you for joining us at panpastel uk linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely linda, love the image and colours you've used.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it`s gorgeous Linda i love the colours x love Jacquie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Linda, I love the music note background and border, they work so well with this cute little image. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog, it's great to see you using your PanPastels too.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the way you've grounded your image with the PanPastel, it looks fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at PanPastel UK and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Linda! Red & Black are perfect Tango colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design Linda I hope you are having fun with your PP's.Thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the music note background.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo Linda ... Thanks for joining in the Challenge at PanPastels. I am loving using them and bought myself some more! Love the card here, rich and lush ... I'm off to tango elsewhere! be back soon
    Love Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh what a cute image, love your card, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, love the colours together :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

    Hugs,
    Heleen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Linda. Love that image and the colour combo is lovely. Great nestie shapes too. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your coloring on the little dancer and the musical papers are divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx