Followers

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Two for Tea and Tea for Two

Evening Everyone

Well I can't believe it is nearly 6 o'clock already!!! Where has today gone?!!!  I have been really busy today getting some DT work done and projects sorted for the blog hops I am in over the next couple of months.  I just like to be ahead of the game and my hubby tells me I am just tooooooooooo organised for my own good :)


The card base is 5½ x 5½, I have folded the front of the card in half.  On the front of the card it is layered with silk art card in purple and the second layer is printed off from My Craft Studio Celebration Collections Ladies NSR.  Using my graphics programme I have resized and layered it over the first layer.  The cups of tea are also resized and I changed the colour to match the colours of the card.  On the inside of the card I have resized the topper and added Happy Birthday.  The topper is cut out using a Spellbinder die.  I have stamped the image using Memento ink and coloured them in using my watercolour pencils.  Then using one of my swirls stamps I have embossed  using lilac melt dust from My Craft Studio.  Below is the inside of the card.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, love the fold and the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they are sweet hun great one again hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always a gorgeous card, love the fold. Great image and colors are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! You have done a great job colouring this cutey image :)Thanks for joining us for our No Flowers challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Linda!
    Great card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, I love the image and great fold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Sweet hun, love the colours, and the stamping, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soo lovely and so much detail, must have taken you ages, i love stamping and colouring but the image never seem to come out right, may have to invest in those roller stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, love the image and the papers are gorgeous, the fold is fab too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. linda what a super gorgeous card!!!! Love the image so so adorable!!!!!The design is awesome too!~!!!!! Way to go my friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! You could enter this into the Fancy Folds challenge going on now at Pattie's Creations if you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda, This one is so exquisite! I love everything about it. Fantastic image and coloring, and I love the way you framed both the card front and the inside. Wish I was your sister or best friend or even a casual acquaintance so I could get this card for my birthday! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card, love the cup of tea image. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  14. OooOh how pretty! I even love those flourishes around the image! Perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies ... we love seeing you!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh a great take on this weeks theme at the Winter Wonderland with this lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is fab!
    Utterly gorjuss wee creation!

    Just perfect for the NO floral allowed challenge at Crafty Cardmakers! Thanks for joining in the fun!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at MMCS.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx