Followers

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Where The Fairies Dwell

Afternoon My Crafty Friends

Today here in Warrington it is raining again but has warmed up.  I have had quite a busy morning so far what with shopping and tidying up and finishing off a few projects.  Time flies when you are having fun!
I have been playing with my new CD's from Jem's Design's and they are just fabulous so much to choose from and so little time!  My first project I used the "Where the Fairies Dwell" and this has lots of lovely fairies on that after an hour or two I decided to use this little lovely for my first card.


Recipe and Method
1. Cut out 2 Spellbinder Grande scalloped circles using pale blue and white pearlescent card and adhered together with double sided tape.
2. Using My Craft Studio graphics programme I designed the circle pyramage using Jem's Designs CD Where the Fairies Dwell.
3. Printed off the backing paper to match the pyramage and cut out using Spellbinder Circle die.
4. Matt and layered the paper and the pyramage using foam pad.
5. Cut out scalloped circle in pale blue and added greeting and two clear flowers from my stash.
6. Added blue and silver card candy from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx


18 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and great instructions xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and such gentle colours. I love the shape and the pyramage, Linda. Very well done and good luck with the challenges.
    Hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun technique. Love the candy along the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful such a gorgeous image. I love how you have made the pyramage. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this time
    Beryl x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, you're just amazing me with all your beautiful cards! Love this one for sure.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this beautiful card from the design to the colours - exquisite xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous pyramige card!!!!!!! beautifully done!

    Thanks for participating in Party Time Tuesdays Happy Birthday challenge! We hope you party again with us often!

    Holly
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Linda - especially the shape. Lots of card candy as well. We like candy at CD Sunday - we seem to compete to see who has the most.
    Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh a great take on this weeks theme at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shape of your card and as Carol has already said - we love card candy. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shaped card Linda, a new CD to me so will check it out. Love the card candy. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card and an unusual shape, this is perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous project, so glad that you joined us at SCSC this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, love the shape, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice work! Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything about this beautiful card from the design to the colors.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx