Followers

Sunday, 26 February 2012

Birds of a Feather

Afternoon my crafty friends and followers

Well had a lovely meal out with my sons, daughter-in-law and granddaughter Alice and hubby.  Alice is now walking and is just a little cutie.  Back home now and in my craft room and I have got a busy 4 days ahead of me getting DT work done and some more admin to finish off.  I hope you are all keeping well and here is my offering for you today.


Recipe & Method

1.  Kanban 5 x 5 shaped card which I have distressed using Dew Drop VersaMagic Aloe Vera.
2. Using Spellbinder Lattice Rectangle Dies I have cut out 3.  I have distressed 2 of them using Dew Drop VersaMagic Thatched Straw and on of the using the Aloe Vera.  The larger of the dies I have threaded cream ribbon through and tied in a bow.
3.  The stamps came free with my Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine.  Using Adirondack in Lettuce I have stamped the image onto the central panel and another bird on the bottom right hand corner.
4.  The flock of birds at the top of the card are from a collection of Tim Holtz.  I have stamped the greeting from my crafty stash onto a small rectangle "Let's Celebrate".

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

29 comments:

  1. What a cute little card! I love shaped cards like this and have recently purchased a Grand Calibur... so cant wait to start making my own! Good Luck with the challenges :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Linda, Love the stamped birds on the background
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Linda. I love the spring green
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, I like the green and the birds.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda love the colours and layout xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda love the colour and the frame around the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda ... lovely card. I love green and this shade is beautiful ... I have never used the Versa magic pads but I might invest in this colour! Have not seen you on craft heaven lately .... been busy? Thank you for joining us this week at the PanPastel UK challenge .
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW! Linda this is so beautiful, I absolutely love the colour, the stamped images are gorgeous and the ribbon through the frame looks brilliant. Love it! Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful shaped card in that pretty green. Love the ribbon treatment and weaving too. Lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty Linda, love the ribbon treatment. Carol x
    PS thanks for sharing at Crafty Purple Frog too. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card! The birds the soft green its beautiful!
    Love pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful love the colours and the white ribbon :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya Linda,

    Love your design the birds are so pretty.I hope you have recovered after the busy days at the NEC.Thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful shaped card. Love how you incorporated the different stamped images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty as usual Linda, you have done it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful car Linda, really inspired by the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This turned out really pretty...
    love it Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely stunning Linda, love the stamped images.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Linda! Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the bird theme and the threaded ribbon, such a fab card. Thanks for sharing it with us at PanPastel UK this week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello...ooh fab card, glad you played along with I spy at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really pretty card - love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. what a very pretty girly make and the ribbon is fantastic !


    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card. Love the shape and design. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx