Followers

Saturday, 25 February 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Good Evening everyone

Sorry for the delay in posting the winner of my blogaversary candy.  I have spent today visiting my parents who both celebrated their birthday last week. 

Before I announce the Winner chosen my Mr Linky I would like to take this opportunity to THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!  It is you my crafty friends and both old and new followers who have given me so much inspiration when visiting your blogs and your comments really humble me!!!  I had 116 comments and 94 people take part in my candy giveaway so thank you so much in your congratulations.

So without further ado the Mr Linky choose

No 31
 
That is you Jane Adams

Please email me at lasimpson60@gmail.com

Thank you all for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

14 comments:

  1. congrats to Jane and thanks for giving us this chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!
    Thank you for the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Jane, and Linda I am sure many people would agree when I say that you inspire us as well and it's always a pleasure to visit your blog and see what you have been up to
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Jane, enjoy your new goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jane Adams!!! Thanks Linda for the chance or your candy & Happy Blogaversary!!!
    I always enjoy visiting your blog! So many lovely creations!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jane - enjoy your goodies, happy crafting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jane. and I think Lindsay has said it all Linda, you inspire us all too. Keep them coming. Luv Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Jane!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Jane and thanks Linda for the chance!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats. to Jane, and thank you Linda for a great blog, containing lots of insperation.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats to the winner and thanks til Linda for the chance

    :-) Nina

    PS - I'm arranging an ATC swap if you want to join
    http://ninashobby.blogspot.com/2012/02/atc-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Jane and well done Linda - hope My blog makes it's firts birthday !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done, Jane. Congrats, Linda for your first year. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. well done Jane - you lucky lucky lady xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx