Followers

Monday, 27 February 2012

Butterflies and Flowers

Good Afternoon my crafty friends and followers

I hope you are all well today.  I can't believe it is afternoon already, where has this morning gone?  Busy doing some DT work and thought it was time to post a little creation I made yesterday for you all today.
I love purple in all its many hues and I was really struggling to make a card at all yesterday, I think because my head was full of ideas for DT work that making a card just for me was hard.  Anyway I hope you like this card I have made for you all.


Recipe & Method

1.  My card base and topper are from Kanban Crafts.
2.  I have used Dew Drop Brilliance Pearlescent lavender to ink around the edges of the card.  I have used a butterfly from on of Kanban stamp kits which I have embossed using Silver embossing poweder.
3.  To the topper I have added the matching acetate as a dome and attached to the base of the card.
4.  I have added gems and an acetate butterfly to the frame.
5.  The flowers and the sentiment are from my crafty stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

15 comments:

  1. This is really eye catching Linda..
    love the purple shade and cute butterflies..... the flower's in the center is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty linda, i am a purple fan as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Linda! Love those butterflies!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, Linda, I am a fan of all shades of purple, it seems to match with all occassions.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Linda. It's so pretty and some of my favourite cololurs too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Linda, love purple too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another WOW card!! Just beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, Linda. I just love circle cards.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  9. super card Linda! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda. This card are gorgeous!!!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, my friend! Love the lavender roses and that purple butterfly -- WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really pretty and I love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning card love the butterflies and colours. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty Linda.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really stunning Linda, I love the colours and the butterflies and flowers are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx