I hope you are all well today. I can't believe it is afternoon already, where has this morning gone? Busy doing some DT work and thought it was time to post a little creation I made yesterday for you all today.
I love purple in all its many hues and I was really struggling to make a card at all yesterday, I think because my head was full of ideas for DT work that making a card just for me was hard. Anyway I hope you like this card I have made for you all.
Recipe & Method
1. My card base and topper are from Kanban Crafts.
2. I have used Dew Drop Brilliance Pearlescent lavender to ink around the edges of the card. I have used a butterfly from on of Kanban stamp kits which I have embossed using Silver embossing poweder.
3. To the topper I have added the matching acetate as a dome and attached to the base of the card.
4. I have added gems and an acetate butterfly to the frame.
5. The flowers and the sentiment are from my crafty stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today