Followers

Saturday, 4 February 2012

Creations by Gill M Challenge

Good morning fellow crafters

Today over at Creations by Gill M it is time for our new challenge for this month.  This month's challenge is colour inspiration and we would love to see your interpretation using the colours below.


Below is my card using the colour inspiration.  I do so love blue and brown together.


I have used another of the Hunkydory cards for my base card.  The backing paper and the lovely image I took from Beautiful Dreamers which is a CD with the Glitter Girls and Jems Designs working in collaboration.  I have added a blue feather under the decoupage and a brown ribbon down the side.  I have used peel offs around the base of the decoupage and added blue flowers in a spray and to finish off added a birthday greeting.

Now it is over to you!  We would love to see your interpretation for the colour inspiration challenge.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

22 comments:

  1. wow i love the cols hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Linda - I like those colours together too.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Linda...and the brown warms it up a bit, lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Linda, I love that paper and the blues and browns look fantastic together. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog hun, they really do mean a lot to me
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, love blue and brown and your image is beautiful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card:-)Thank you for joining us this month at Sundays with Crissy:-)
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cad hun! I love brown and blue together, at the moment :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! LOVE all the soft wonderful colors on here too. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Linda, this is another gorgeous creation from you. The image is, of course, stunning, and the colour palette perfect for your challenge.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Card, looks like you are looking through a window to the lady outside :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite colour combination Linda and a stunning card - hope you do well with it....xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the colours linda, your card is lovely, I like how you ve added the feathers......

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. I love the feather - unusual embellishment. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Play Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda, love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this is so elegant and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the unusual shape - thanks so much for playing along with us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love blue and brown together as well. Gorgeous card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Linda - the colour combination really works well. I love Jem's designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just spectacular work!!!! Oh Linda I love this card!!!!! Wow you sure do stunning work!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stunning card. Thanks for joining us over at 'The Poodles Parlour'. Best of luck.

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Elegant and lovely! Thanks for joining our Sundays with Crissy Birthday Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx