Well just a quick post from me as I am heading off to help my good friend Kay Rutter (Hougie Board) at the Manchester Show until Saturday. If you are going please pop by and say hello! It would lovely to meet you if you go. Anyway less of me going on you want to see my card. I have used Heather Valentin's Cute as a Lady Love Bug which you can buy here. Without further ado here it is.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 Pearlescent card. I have used 2 patterned papers from K & Co (The Best of).
2. Down the diagonal edges where the papers joined I have added lace.
3. The image has been printed on White Supersmooth card and then coloured in using watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens. I then cut out using Spellbinder oval die. Around the oval I have run the Dew Drops Brilliance Silver
4. I have sewn around the oval with some Bakers twine and then I have tied it in a bow adding a heart charm.
5. To finish off I have added Happy Anniversary sentiment (this is for my husband). I have added red pearls and a spray of white pearls and red roses.
Thank you for stopping by Today