Followers

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Cute as a Lady Love Bug

Hi my crafty friends and followers

Well just a quick post from me as I am heading off to help my good friend Kay Rutter (Hougie Board) at the Manchester Show until Saturday.  If you are going please pop by and say hello!  It would lovely to meet you if you go.  Anyway less of me going on you want to see my card.  I have used Heather Valentin's Cute as a Lady Love Bug which you can buy here. Without further ado here it is.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is 8 x 8 Pearlescent card.  I have used 2 patterned papers from K & Co (The Best of).
2.  Down the diagonal edges where the papers joined I have added lace.
3.  The image has been printed on White Supersmooth card and then coloured in using watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens.  I then cut out using Spellbinder oval die.  Around the oval I have run the Dew Drops Brilliance Silver
4.  I have sewn around the oval with some Bakers twine and then I have tied it in a bow adding a heart charm.
5.  To finish off I have added Happy Anniversary sentiment (this is for my husband).  I have added red pearls and a spray of white pearls and red roses.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

19 comments:

  1. such a gorjuss card hunnie, love your image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card as always Linda, have fun to far away for me. I wish they would do shows where I live. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous Linda. I'm so jealous of your colouring. I just can't seem to get to grips with it at all. Beautful card. Good luck with the challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute digi and you've really done it justice here. Fab stuff, Linda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, I love the cute image and the papers are fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image, and the papers.
    enjoy the show.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, such a sweet and cute card!! I will be at Manchester tomorrow. I will try and pop over and say Hi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. This image are totally on my list.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet - I'm sure your husband will love it. Love the stitching around the image and the charm is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As cute and pretty as can be! Adorable.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Linda, she looks adorable...love those eyes..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful - I love those papers.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! Such a sweet image!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh, so sweet, love the image and great DP!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles and I hope you have a great weekend. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! such a cute image too. Thank you for taking part in the ALLSORTS CHALLENGE this week. Good Luck Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is very lovely - Thanks for sharing it with us at Delicious Doodles!
    Take care,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx