Followers

Sunday, 12 February 2012

Fairy & Butterflies

Good Evening my crafty friends and followers

Well I have been busy today catching up on some DT work and I still have a lot more to do.  I have a fabulous few days at Manchester catching up with old and new friends.  I was really shattered last night so just spent the night going through my emails and posting comments on my fellow bloggers posts.  I have managed to do a card for you today and I hope you like this.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is 5 x 5 scalloped card from Kanban
2.  The design is from My Craft Studio CD Walk in Wonderland 1.  I have used the graphics programme and layered this beautiful topper onto sky backing paper which I changed the colour and then using the digital punch punched out the topper as a scalloped square. 
3.  I have glittered the fairies wings with glitter.
4.  The butterflies are cut using my Spellbinder butterfly dies.  Before laying down the topper I have added a piece of acetate to which I have attached the black butterfly which has been embossed with WOW black glint powder.  The white one (although it doesn't show on the photo) has been glittered on the embossed areas.
5.  To finish off I have added 4 black pearls to the 4 corners.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

24 comments:

  1. Wow, its lovely Linda, I love the dreamy image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Linda - really beautiful.

    Love you new watermark as well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that is stunning linda, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hun xxx Thanks for entering my challenge...good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I soooo love this a very stunning image and so enchanting xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow hun this is gorjuss i love the girl and the wings wow xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anothe great card Linda - that image is so sweet and I love that black butterfly.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rally stunning Linda, I love the image and the butterfly is so beautiful, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and I love the butterflies on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is so magical.. i love that butterfly
    Have you seen your pic on my blog lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow linda this is really beautiful!!!! Love the dreamy image!!!! Beautiful butterfly too!!!!Another fabulous creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Linda,love how you've done this. Sounds like you've had a nice few days. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda ... love the image too, I will have to dust off my MCS CD's! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful Linda I absolutely love this image Iwil have to buy that cd. Love how you have layered tthe image onto the backing paper.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That butterfly is just amazing!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card !
    Love the butterfly.
    Thanks for playing with TCC.
    -Berit-

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful and very unique! So glad you could join us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda, Thanks for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey!
    Love, Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx