Well I have been busy today catching up on some DT work and I still have a lot more to do. I have a fabulous few days at Manchester catching up with old and new friends. I was really shattered last night so just spent the night going through my emails and posting comments on my fellow bloggers posts. I have managed to do a card for you today and I hope you like this.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 5 x 5 scalloped card from Kanban
2. The design is from My Craft Studio CD Walk in Wonderland 1. I have used the graphics programme and layered this beautiful topper onto sky backing paper which I changed the colour and then using the digital punch punched out the topper as a scalloped square.
3. I have glittered the fairies wings with glitter.
4. The butterflies are cut using my Spellbinder butterfly dies. Before laying down the topper I have added a piece of acetate to which I have attached the black butterfly which has been embossed with WOW black glint powder. The white one (although it doesn't show on the photo) has been glittered on the embossed areas.
5. To finish off I have added 4 black pearls to the 4 corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today