Followers

Friday, 17 February 2012

Garden Nellie By Sherri Baldy

Wow Friday already!  I hope all my followers and friends are well and keeping warm, we are in for another cold snap this weekend brrrrrrrrr.

As you all know I am on the Design Team for Scrapbook Stamp Society and I was asked to make a card using one of the new Digi's by Sherri Baldy who is an amazing American artist.  Please check out the blog and the digi shop to see what fabulous digi's there are not only from Sherri  but also from Heather Valentin, Morgan Fitzsimons to name but a few.  If you love this image as much as I do you can purchase it here




Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is white pearlescent measuring 8 x 8.
2.  The arch and green backing is from Dawn Bibby's Flower Patch Kit.  I have coloured the arch using Dew Drop VersaMagic ink Tattered Straw.
3.  I have added daisies from my stash as well as the roses to the swirls which I coloured in using Aloe Vera VersaMagic Ink.  The bee I have left white so it stood out.
4.  Down the right hand side this is paper self adhesive ribbon which is I have coloured in using my Spectrum Noirs in yellow and green.  The sentiment is from my stash.
5.  I have printed off Garden Nellie onto Neenah card and coloured her in using my new watercolour pencils.  I have fuzzy cut around her and attached her to the card.


Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda, love the image Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda. How beautiful. Love the design and image. Beautiful delicate colours too.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very pretty hun, but then your stuff always is, lol

    Thanks for joining in at Paper Crafting Journey, and good luck, not that YOU need it lol, crafty hugs, xxx

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love this card. Beautiful colors, and feel like i'm in the Garden
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda,I like the sweet image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been busy the last couple of days, my friend, and they're all wonderful ! Love the lattice background on this one, and the flowers are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image and am going to check it out for sure! BEAUTIFUL card Linda. Love all the pretty flowers on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely and what a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card , i love your image and flowers, gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo! Spring is springing in Linda's Little Crafty Piece of Heaven! And about time too, lol.
    (says she who made a Christmas card today!). It's lovely and I really adore this little digi.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is lovely, and that image is very cute! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card, thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card yet again, Linda. Such a cute image and such a well constructed design. Love all the pretty embellishments.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, such a cute image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card and really great colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, the detail on this card is beautiful Linda!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another beautiful card Linda, just love your background and the image is so cute. Carol x
    PS thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog too. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card. I love the way you've set it out.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Linda, love the image too ...thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card LInda and the background is gorgeous! Love the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your pretty flowers and colours.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you next week!

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card. I really like the spring garden feel. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card, the image is really adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks this week, Nicky X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx