As you all know I am on the Design Team for Scrapbook Stamp Society and I was asked to make a card using one of the new Digi's by Sherri Baldy who is an amazing American artist. Please check out the blog and the digi shop to see what fabulous digi's there are not only from Sherri but also from Heather Valentin, Morgan Fitzsimons to name but a few. If you love this image as much as I do you can purchase it here
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is white pearlescent measuring 8 x 8.
2. The arch and green backing is from Dawn Bibby's Flower Patch Kit. I have coloured the arch using Dew Drop VersaMagic ink Tattered Straw.
3. I have added daisies from my stash as well as the roses to the swirls which I coloured in using Aloe Vera VersaMagic Ink. The bee I have left white so it stood out.
4. Down the right hand side this is paper self adhesive ribbon which is I have coloured in using my Spectrum Noirs in yellow and green. The sentiment is from my stash.
5. I have printed off Garden Nellie onto Neenah card and coloured her in using my new watercolour pencils. I have fuzzy cut around her and attached her to the card.
Thank you for Stopping by Today