Followers

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Get Well Soon

Hi All

Another quick post for you to have a look at.  This is a get well soon card so if you have been or are poorly then this is for you.  I hope you are all well and I will be back tonight after the Trade show and look forward to viewing all of your blog posts that I have missed while I have been away.


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is from Kanban
2.  Topper is from Dawn Bibby's Flower Patch kit as are the leaves, flowers and butterfly.
3.  I have attached ribbon to the buttons and put them on the top right hand corner.
4.  From my stash I have added the sentiment, the gems and ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love this sweet card!

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card would cheer anyone up, Linda it is lovely. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card, would definately make me feel better,if I was ill.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice coming to your blog everyday and seeing such lovely cards! This one is gorgeous - again. Keep 'em coming cause I love them!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Linda...especially the dragonfly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and fresh card, Linda, with lovely embellishment details.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda Wow this is my kind of card!!!! Love the pink and the embellishments are gorgeous!!!!! Wow superb work my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Linda, hope you had a great time at the show
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, sure to make the recipient feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Spring-like - bright and cheerful just what you need when under the weather! Love the whimsical dragonfly

    Soop x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a very pretty card, Linda, and using so many bits from different places. Thank you for your visit yesterday and you kind comment. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the shape of this card Linda and fabby little butterfly!
    Congrats on your new DT post I saw it last night on Laney's blog
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda, love the flowers and the butterfly and that shade of pink is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx