Followers

Sunday, 5 February 2012

Gingerloft Challenge - Love DT

Morning dear crafty friends

It is time over at Gingerloft Challenge Blog for our second challenge of the month and the theme is all about LOVE!


The base card is from Kanban which measures roughly 8 x 8.  The image of the lovers kissing I have printed onto Neenah card.  I have used my red Sakura glitter pen to outline the heart.  I then cut this out using Spellbinder circle die and using PanPastel Artist pastel covered the rest of the circle around the heart.  Taking my black Spectrum Noir pens I then ran round the edge of the circle which defines the circle.  I took one of my heart doilies and again using PanPastel in black dusted the heart.  The embellishments are from my stash.  I look forward to seeing your projects for this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

22 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Linda, love your layout and all the embellishments. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh the romance - great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loveing this pic the hole card is amazing hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the card, Linda. Good luck in the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the doily
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, love the shape :o)

    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love the doilies, may have to invest in some of those :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card as always, love the heart image xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The design of your card is so "old Hollywood". Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Love the image - so unique! And the doily behind there is so pretty. Wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image and the lacey heart.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab card hun. sorry i havent popped over for a few days. HUGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card Linda :D
    Teegs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a special image for this time of year and made into a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a fabulous vintage image Linda!!!! Your design is gorgeous too!!!! Way to go my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww...how romantic! Such a sweet vintage image, and it looks marvelous against the silver doily heart. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown -- hope you'll join us again next week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a beautifully romantic card!

    Thanks for joining our 'with love' challenge at One Stitch at a Time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very romantic. Thanks for joining in with our With Love challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Hope to see you next week. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely card. love it

    thanks for joining us at OSAAT . Hope to see you next week too.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx