Followers

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Kitten Fairy

Hello my new crafty friends and followers

Today I am late in posting but time has just flown today.  I hope you are all keeping well and life is being good to you all.  Postie bought me some lovely parcels today.  Two from Joanna Sheen and another from Kanban.  I have incorporated the two to make this card as I was just itching to use them both.  Now as some of you know I have a cat called Tiggy whom I absolutely love and when I saw Joanna Sheen showcase these on Create & Craft I just had to have them!!!!!  I have made this for my friend Lesley's Birthday!  She will love this as she is crazy about cats like me!!!!



Recipe & Method


1.  Card base is from Kanban.  The layer of yellow card if also from Kanban called Kandi Core Card which has a yellow core.  I embossed this using one of my new Spellbinder Mbossing board which I then using a sand block sanded the layer off.  I added a green ginham ribbon and then adhered to the card.  I tied some of the same ribbon  in the middle.
2.  The image is from Joanna Sheen and can be bought here.  They are called Cup Kitties and are decoupage sheets.  This little kitty looks a little like my Tiggy.  I have layered this onto gold pearlescent card and placed it at a jaunty angle.  I have used Pinflair Glue Gel to layer up. 
3.  The finishing touches the flower, gold stems and wasp is from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

28 comments:

  1. That is so cute. Just adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Linda (although I don't do cats!), the Kandi Core card looks great. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Linda, I just want to stroke him (or her).
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of these days Madam I am going to dump you right in it, like you keep doing to me!!! lol, Thank you hun, firstly love the card super sweet! secondly, Thank you, from deep down, ((())). ok, now the next bit: I love reading, I dont like spicy food, I am a mixture of French, German, Turkish, Greek and English stock. My First boyfriend was called Peter, I like to squeeze spots, especially on offspring, I can put my feet behind my shoulders, I met Jensen Button when he was 9yrs old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Linda, but that kitten needs glitter...lots of it! Lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, sweet image!

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, he is rather cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. another stunning card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Lina beautiful card xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww loveley, the image is so adorable.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous cute card linda, louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. TOOOOO CUTE!!!! Love that image and the little flower. What a fantastic card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute with the lovely details!

    boat loans

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very cute Easter card, popping out of that egg. Thank you for your visit and your comment on my cross stitch. Have a good week. xx Maggie #9

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute thanks for sharing at CI hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow! Hun this is so adorable, just love it, such a cute image and the colours are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this - I saw the teacup kitties on Joanna's show on C & C and I agree they are so cute - I really like what you have done with it, Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute picture and a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow oh my so so adorable!!!!! Love love this card!!!!! the kitty is so sweet!!!!!! Fabulous work Linda!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is so pretty, i just got that kit yesterday too

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet card - love the embossing and the gorgeous flower x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww this is soo cute.
    Thanks for joining us this challenge at My Mums Craft Shop
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very sweet!! Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week.
    Trudiexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx