Followers

Friday, 10 February 2012

Love Me Love My.........................................FAMILY

Hello My Crafty Blogland Friends and Followers

Today we are having a blog hop which is hosted by Gill over at Creations by Gill M.  If you have arrived here from Gill you are on the right track.  If you have just visited then why not take part in the hop and go back to Gill's and start the hopping as I can guarantee there are some fabulous projects to see.

Well this has caused me no end of headaches! What shall I do?  What do I love?  I went through a long list but found I had already done them and wouldn't want to repeat myself so after having a chat with my hubby (he comes in handy sometimes!!) I decided that the most important thing for me is my immediate family.  As a lot of you know I became a grandmother for the first time last January and I have made 2 scrapbook pages.  I am still a novice at this but I hope you like my attempts.

The first page is of Alice immediately after she was born.  Isn't she just a cutie, she is growing so fast but this is my first page and I plan to do a lot more.



The second scrapbook page is about my 50th birthday in September 2010, gosh where do the years go!  The photograph is of my hubby Rick, my sons Korhan and Veli, Veli's partner Holly, Lesley my best friend whom I regard as my sister and my stepson Luke.  My family all joined me for a fabulous night of celebrate.  This is a night I will definitely never forget.


Well now that I have chewed your ears off about my family I hope you will now hop on over to Lisa and thank you for stopping by.

We are also sponsored for this fabulous blog hop by Scrapbook Stamp Society who are offering 3 digis to one lucky winner.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

19 comments:

  1. Both really beautiful layouts Linda, I love the scroll and the colours on the baby one especially
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Like you I am newish to scrapping but you have done a fab job of these two pages. Your family are beautiful esp your wee granddaughter!! Mmmnnnn I am getting my 1st in April so very excited and proud like you! HUgs, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda!

    Amazing pages! Alice is just beautiful and the pink colours you've used are stunning.

    Looks like you had a wonderful 50th with all your family and friends! The holographic leaves are fabulous!

    Well done!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. Congratulation on your beautiful grandchild. Blessing, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both layouts are a fantastic tribute to your family. What a great way to start your scrapbooking journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts. Adorable baby. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pages are amazing Linda:)

    Great job, as always.
    Heather<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, these are great pages! Love the layouts you used and the photo of your little granddaughter is precious!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a precious layouts Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your grandchild LO ...... grandchildren are so lovely it couldn't fail to be the subject of the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible pages, Linda! I love pages which focus on one photo and you've done them so beautifully. Fantastic details on each of the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda, your L/O's are beautiful. Congrats on your new grand baby. I love my 2 little guys, just can't get enough of them. I understand the 50 thing too. Can't believe that year ever came, where does the time go? tfs Tami
    tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the LOs. You did an awesome job. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layouts Linda. I really need to get back into scrapbooking instead of just card making. These are lovely keepsakes.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda lovely projects - thanks for sharing and being a part of the hop

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome layouts. Your granddaughter is beautiful. Great hopping with you.

    Barbara B.
    barbarab3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful projects Linda!

    Nice hoping with you

    The little girl is very precious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful projects Linda!

    Nice hoping with you

    The little girl is very precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx