Followers

Sunday, 19 February 2012

My Last DT project for Gingerloft

Good morning my crafty friends

Well today I am showing my last project for Gingerloft Challenges.  I would like to thank Tami and all the Design Team for being fabulous and I wish them lots of luck for what will be a fabulous year for them .

Today's challenge is all about animals, the challenge is called "It's a Zoo".  We look forward to seeing your creations


Recipe & Method

1.  Cream A5 base card.
2.  Backing paper from My Craft Studio Papercraft Library Men-y Happy Returns.
3.  Second layer is cream patterned pearlescent paper from my crafty stash.
4.  Lion cub Digi from Gingerloft which I cut out using one of my Spellbinder dies.  I then traced the lion onto tracing paper and then used it as a mat so I could stamp trees and grass.  I coloured the lion in using my watercolour pencils.
5.  Using My Craft Studio graphic programme I have manipulated the backing paper and the punches to create a sentiment and cut it out using circular Spellbinder die and then using rafia I have cut out some of these to place behind the sentiment.

Now it is over to you!  Let us see your fabulous creations.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the colours and what you have done with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Linda. Sorry to see you leave Gingerloft. I have bookmarked your blog so will be checking on you often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image and great background paper! Love the way you framed this too.
    Know you'll be missed at Gingerloft.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Linda...your kitty cat needs glittering! Lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx