Followers

Thursday, 16 February 2012

Night at the Premier

Afternoon to all my crafty friends and followers

Well I had to put my thinking cap on for this card as I wanted to showcase these 2 new digi's from Scrapbook Stamp Society.  I fell in love with these 2 digi's and I hope you like them too.  I had an idea on how I wanted to display these images, I played around with some copy paper to see if it would work, I tweaked here and there then it came together, I am really pleased with this card.  These digi's are drawn by the lovely Heather Valentin!  They are called Hollywood Starlet and Charlette Chaplin.  You can purchase Charlette here and Hollywood Starlet here. 



Recipe & Method

1.  The base card consists of card depicting a curtain which is from Kanban and came in the Dance kit from a few years ago.  The pink card is textured and also from Kanban which I have cut into the shape of drawn curtains.  I have sanded the pink card and then using Dew Drops Brilliance in Platinum distressed over them.  I have added silver grey ribbon and a tassle to each side of the pink then attached to the base.
2.  Using My Craft Studio graphic programme I have printed off a star after adding the names of the digi's.
3.  I printed Charlette and Hollywood Starlet onto Supersmooth card and then coloured then in using a combination of watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens.
4.  Finally using my star punch I punched stars out using holographic silver card and glitter card.
5.  I threw roses at the card and photographed them where they landed, just like in real life!!!!

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

27 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Linda, it looks exactly like they're "on stage"!! Precious!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LINDA!!!! This is soooo AMAZING! The stage the curtain the everything is Fantastic! Great job with your presentation of my digis... Wow.. Makes me want to go to the movies!
    Thank you so much...
    Heather<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You are so clever, Linda. This is fabulous...so well thought out and cleverly constructed. Stunning work as always.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this it is so different and looks just like a stage :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab little scene - gorgeous images
    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness!!! How amazing this is!!!. Well, should i pop some popcorn, and invite Heather to the movies????
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks absolutely fabulous Linda. Fantastic presentation of two lovely digis. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW FAB card hun brill great stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  9. An absolutely stunning project! Love your cute images and the way you coloured them...
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at Penny's.

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the stage effect and the images are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is fantastic - amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah it is lovely - well worth the preview great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brill idea Linda. It's a gorgeous card and the digis are so beautiful too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, everybody else has said it all well done. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicely done, thanks for playing our double challenge at 4 crafty chicks! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is lovely Linda!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow hun this is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Linda this is fab you've done a fantastic job I love it.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda this is fantastic! gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun card! I'm so glad you could join us at Bunny Zoes this month!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is superb, what a fantastic design and card shape, the images and theater look it truly wonderful thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodles Shop this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omgosh...you made a scene...how cute is that!! Thanks for joining Inky Impressions.!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness this is so darn clever! What an incredibly creative way to use those images. BEautifully done. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Inky Impressions.
    Sharon, II-DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great job, Linda! I voted for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx