Well I had to put my thinking cap on for this card as I wanted to showcase these 2 new digi's from Scrapbook Stamp Society. I fell in love with these 2 digi's and I hope you like them too. I had an idea on how I wanted to display these images, I played around with some copy paper to see if it would work, I tweaked here and there then it came together, I am really pleased with this card. These digi's are drawn by the lovely Heather Valentin! They are called Hollywood Starlet and Charlette Chaplin. You can purchase Charlette here and Hollywood Starlet here.
Recipe & Method
1. The base card consists of card depicting a curtain which is from Kanban and came in the Dance kit from a few years ago. The pink card is textured and also from Kanban which I have cut into the shape of drawn curtains. I have sanded the pink card and then using Dew Drops Brilliance in Platinum distressed over them. I have added silver grey ribbon and a tassle to each side of the pink then attached to the base.
2. Using My Craft Studio graphic programme I have printed off a star after adding the names of the digi's.
3. I printed Charlette and Hollywood Starlet onto Supersmooth card and then coloured then in using a combination of watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens.
4. Finally using my star punch I punched stars out using holographic silver card and glitter card.
5. I threw roses at the card and photographed them where they landed, just like in real life!!!!
Thank you for stopping by today