Followers

Monday, 13 February 2012

Pearls and Lace

Good Morning my dear crafty friends and followers

Today is my 13th Wedding Anniversary and my dear hubby is taking me out for the day.  We are going to have a day together as I have been out at the show last weekend and then this weekend coming up I am going to the Trade Show at the NEC.  I can't believe how time has just flown by but I have a very loving and supporting hubby.  Well less about me going on and here is my card.



Recipe & Method

1.  Centura pearlescent card in lilac.  I cut out and embossed using roses border Spellbinder.  I coloured this with chalks and used hairspray to prevent it wiping off.  I attached to the end of the card.
2.  First layer is a piece of floral paper from Dawn Bibby's Flower Patch collection and cut out an oval.  I have attached white lace ribbon around the oval the attached to the card base.
3.  Stamped one of my SWALK stamps onto Neenah card and cut out using Spellbinder scalloped oval.  I coloured the image using my watercolour pencils and then using Dew Drops Brilliance in Pearlescent lavender distressed the rest of the card.  I attached purple pearls around the edges.
4.  I have added a sentiment from my stash.  I have used one of my floral charms and attached this to a lilac bow.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

25 comments:

  1. Hello Linda. What a simply beautiful card. Love the design and such delicate colours. Very decorative too.
    Have a wonderful day out.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats hun hope you have a great day and i loveeee the card xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda, I like the sweet image and that beautiful border
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely delicate card Linda! And happy anniversary to you and your hubby! Hope you have a lovely day!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - enjoy the day. Love looking at your creations. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda and Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary - hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful birthday card. Have a happy anniversary and a fun filled day with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling image, Linda, and those roses on the border are magnificent! This one deserves a big WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and love the card.Vee x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary, Linda!!! Hope you have a lot of fun today and know you will.
    Lovely card with all the lace and pearls! Very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby hope you have had a lovely day. Such a sweet card love the image and the boarder is beautiful.
    Thank you for placing my button on your side bar, I have taken yours and placed on mine. I've never been to the NEC I'm hoping to go sometime in the future hope you have a great time.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary! Hope you have a lovely time.

    Beautiful card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary Linda and Hubby!
    xx

    Gorgeous card...so delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love using pearlescent card, but it does provide a problem for photographing unless you have good daylight. that is a very pretty card, with a lot of hard work involved in it. Thank you for visiting me and leaving such lovely comments. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card! Love that border! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow another fabulous design Linda!!!! I love the flowers on the side and the image is so so sweet!!!!! Love it!!!!! Beautiful work my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. very sweet card thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges this week!

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow I am loving that sweet little girl with ponytails. Love how you've arranged the lace onto the spellbinder shape and those pearls and that flower cut makes it look spectacular. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I adore this! Love the cute flower charm too! This is just too sweet! Wonderful job! Thank you so much for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time. Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (OSAAT DT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Linda. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card Linda, love all the softness to it.Thanks so much for joining us at Cooking It Up with Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx