Followers

Thursday, 9 February 2012

Pink & Blue Butterflies

Morning my crafty friends and followers

First of I want to say welcome to all my new followers and thank you so much for joining my little piece of crafty heaven.  To all my crafty friends and existing followers, thank you for all your suport and lovely comments.  I do ready every single one and they mean a heck of a lots.  Thank you all xxxx

Today is a quick post before I go and spend the day at Manchester assisting Kay.  If you do come along please pop by and say hello it would be lovely to meet you.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Kanban and is A6.  I have wound pink and blue ribbon around the card base.
2.  First made is a piece of card which is embossed card which I have covered in Dew Drop Versa Magic Pixie Dust.
3.  I have used a Kanban stamp which has script and butterflies on I have stamped using Perfect Medium and embossing powder baby blue.  I have then used my chalk and coloured it in pale blue.  To set the chalk I have sprayed some hairspray and then layered over the 1st layer.
4.  I then stamped 3 butterflies using Perfect Medium and WOW embossing powder magenta twinkle.
I have attached the butterflies and used gems from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Your comments mean a lot
Hugs
Linda xxx

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Linda, have a great time at the show. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love butterflys think they r real pretty have a great time at the show

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, have a fab time at the show. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card hun, I love the butterfly background. Have a good day in Manchester
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love the scalloped edges on this card and those gorgeous butterflies!
    Have a great day!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so delicate and pretty! Hugs Fi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. I love using butterflies in my card making, I actual bought yet another butterfly stamp today at the Manchester fair...well I could resist :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Linda! Like the blue butterfly background.
    Love Pearlx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, forgot to say...Thank you for entering the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge...good luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Linda...I so love pink and blue together.
    Hope you're having a good time and not getting into trouble at the craft thingy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card hun, thanks for entering the CBN challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, love how you put the gems trailing behind the butterflies.

    Smiles sher

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card Linda thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx