Followers

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Playing with Clarity Stamps

Afternoon All

I hope you have all had a lovely day today.  Hubby went back to work today so I was determined to get some crafting done for me as well as DT work.  I have made 5 cards today and thought I would show this one to you as this I made because I wanted to have a play with some of my Clarity stamps.  I haven't used the flower stamp before so had a play.  I am quite pleased with how it turned out.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is pearlescent bronze card which I have scored and folded to make the base for an easel card.
2.  Using my Spellbinder scalloped rectangle die I have cut out the first layer in cream pearlescent and attached to the card.
3.  Using my Spellbinder scalloped rectangle die I have cut out in Neenah card.
4.  I stamped "Flower" and using scrap piece of paper stamped it again and cut out the "O" to use as a mask.  I then stamped some flowers and leaves inside the "O".  I then stamped the sentiment and using the large swirl stamp stamped part of this on the left hand side.  Then distressed around the card using Big & Juicy Foilage, the yellow ink.
5.  The inks I have used for this are, Big & Juicy Foilage to stamp all the images.  I have used Adirondak in Lettuce, Mountain Rose and Butterscotch.
6.  The stopper on the base of the card is a piece of textured card with a strip of pearlescent cream.  I have coloured the twine using Big & Juicy  and made a bow.  The 2 sunflowers are from my stash.
7.  To finish off I have added pearls and gems from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

27 comments:

  1. love the colour combination you have used! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Linda, its fabulous!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Linda, I like clarity stamps, I love how you've done this card..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda and great colour choices.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Linda! Fantastic easel card. I personally want to thank you for playing in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. I'm sure we're going to see you playing again (we love regulars), but I want to say your work is truly inspiring!
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh...I'm really loving this Linda! Beautiful, warm colours. It's fab.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love the warm colors you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours on this card :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really stunningly beautiful Linda, I love the inking and the sentiment is wonderful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Linda! You made good use of the P&Q! Great colours!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this one with the wonderful image and colors. And you always make the prettiest shaped cards!
    Fabulous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really lovely card, and gorgeous colours. I have that set of stamps and they are very satisfying to work with. Thank you for visiting and your helpful opinion. xx Maggie #100

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are right to be pleased it is lovely. Vee x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card, thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Card Linda. The colours are lovely and that sentiment is lovely.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super card, I love the twine you've added! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card. I do love Spellbinders dies. They make such a fun shaped card.
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Linda! I love the shaped and lovely colors. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card and your image is fabulous with great colouring :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a Lovely cad! Wonderful colors and sentiment! So Pretty! 8-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a beautiful card with wonderful details!!Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs anad sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx