another busy day ahead! Today here in Warrington we have lovely blue skies but oh my gosh it is freezing. Went out shopping first thing and it was 0 degrees!!!!
I think this card is apt for today. I have used Elisabeth Bell's Snow Gear Snowbaby stamp which I bought from Polka Doodles website. There service is very quick I ordered Sunday afternoon and it arrived yesterday. So of course I had to use one of them didn't I!!!!!
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Hunkydory which I have added backing paper which I have printed from My Craft Studio Papercraft Library Bunny Snuffles Christmas.
2. Using my Martha Stewart snowflake border punch I punched out the border on white pearlescent card and place diagonally on the card and then added to pearl gems at each end and on the other 2 corners.
3. Piece of white card put through my Cuttlebug and embossing snowflake folder which I then coloured using Dew Drops Brilliance Sky Blue ink pad, then placed this diagonally too.
4. The snowman is from a Hunkydory kit which I have coloured using a combination of watercolour pencils and Cosmic Shimmer paints.
5 Stamped snowbaby onto white card and coloured in using watercolour pencils and used Cosmic Twinkles to highlight her hat, hem of coat and button then cut out using my Spellbinder scalloped oval. I distressed the edges using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aspen Mist.
6. The snowflakes left over from the border I have attached randomly over the card and the sentiment is from Hunkydory too.
Thank you for stopping by Today