Followers

Friday, 3 February 2012

Tippy Toes

Good morning my crafty followers and friends

Well it was -3 degree's here this morning when I got up!!!!  I am sat here typing this post up looking out of my craft room window and the sky is blue and the shed at the bottom of the garden's roof is covered in ice except for where the sun is shining onto it and the heat coming of the fencing as the ice melts.  The birds are flying around and all is quite.  Here is my offering for you today.  I have used Heather Valentin's Tippy Toes and you can buy this here.  As soon as I saw this digi I just had to have it as my granddaughter goes to baby ballet classes and she just looks so adorable in her little tutu!


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is Centura pearlescent in yellow which I have folded to make an A5 card.
2.  The first matt is a deeper yellow card which has a lovely texture to it.
3.  The second matt is a pale green card which has a lovely silver foiled swirl on it.  Before laying this down I have attached yellow polka dot ribbon across the bottom and matted it.  I added Happy Birthday sentiment.
4.  The frame and paper I have taken from Dawn Bibby's Flower Patch kit and this forms the top layer.
5.  I have printed Tippy Toes onto Neenah card and coloured her in using my watercolour pencils.  I have distressed the edges using Dew Drops Versamagic thatched straw.
6.  I have added pearl gems, flowers and leaves from my stash to finish off.
7.  This card was made using the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is the sketch below.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda love the image and layout!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie in her tutu!!!! Wonderful image and beautiful design!!!! Love the flowers too!!!! Beautiful job my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Linda, great image and lovely spring colours
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Linda, love your flowers and the image is sooo adorable.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card, I love the layout and the colours, the image is so sweet and those roses look beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Great sunny colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at Karen's Doodles this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flowers Linda this is so cute your little granddaughter will adore this card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda love it all. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card such a cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty. Love your die cuts work, and flowers are gorgeous.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable image Linda, it's a very pretty card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Linda - and that image is just so cute.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image, the design and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda!!
    Thanks so much for joining us here at Sundays With Crissy!! Both your card and the image are adorable! Great layout and papers too!!
    Hugs,
    Sarah ☺

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww...that's so cute. It reminds me of Jamie pretending to be a ballet dancing spinosaurus, lol! Don't ask!

    Fab card with lovely colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah so sweet and just as cute as can be! Love those wonderful flowers on here and it will be perfect for your little granddaughter! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely job on your Birthday theme:-) Thank you for joining us this month at Sundays with Crissy:-)
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card. But I love your inspiration for the card. My little girl did a little ballet when she was 4 but was to shy to continue. It reminded me of her in her tutu. Thank you for that memory because I never took any pic...Booo
    )o:

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful, and what a fabulous image, xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww, what an absolutely adorable little card Linda! Great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet card! Thank you for taking part in MTTC's 'Adorable' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a little sweetie! Love your colour choices and sweet embellishments! Thanks for joining our Sundays with Crissy Birthday Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx