Well it was -3 degree's here this morning when I got up!!!! I am sat here typing this post up looking out of my craft room window and the sky is blue and the shed at the bottom of the garden's roof is covered in ice except for where the sun is shining onto it and the heat coming of the fencing as the ice melts. The birds are flying around and all is quite. Here is my offering for you today. I have used Heather Valentin's Tippy Toes and you can buy this here. As soon as I saw this digi I just had to have it as my granddaughter goes to baby ballet classes and she just looks so adorable in her little tutu!
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is Centura pearlescent in yellow which I have folded to make an A5 card.
2. The first matt is a deeper yellow card which has a lovely texture to it.
3. The second matt is a pale green card which has a lovely silver foiled swirl on it. Before laying this down I have attached yellow polka dot ribbon across the bottom and matted it. I added Happy Birthday sentiment.
4. The frame and paper I have taken from Dawn Bibby's Flower Patch kit and this forms the top layer.
5. I have printed Tippy Toes onto Neenah card and coloured her in using my watercolour pencils. I have distressed the edges using Dew Drops Versamagic thatched straw.
6. I have added pearl gems, flowers and leaves from my stash to finish off.
7. This card was made using the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is the sketch below.
Thank you for stopping by Today