Followers

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Trade Show Birmingham

Good Morning to all my lovely crafty friends and followers

First off I would say thank you for all your visits to my blog while I have been away.  It was lovely to come home after a hard 3 days to sit and read you lovely comments.

Well I got to Birmingham late afternoon on Saturday and met up with Kay and Karen.  Booked into the hotel and then went for tea.  It was an early start on Sunday as the show opened at 9.00 am and finished at 6.00 pm.  It was lovely to see a lot of my crafty friends too.  Below are a couple of photographs of Kay, Karen and myself taken on the first day where we look fresh as daisies.  By last night we were all shattered.


This is Kay Rutter the lady behind the Hougie Board.  You can check out her website here.


This is Kay and I, I have known Kay now for about 3 years and we have been firm friends since I took one of her workshops.  We have such a fun time at shows and long may this continue.  She is a real inspiration to me and I just love this woman's sense of humour and we have such good banter.

Well folks that is it from me for the time being I will be back later with some News for you all.  Enjoy the rest of your day and have fun no matter what you are doing.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely time hunnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh sounds like you had fun, Bet you was shattered like 9-6 is very long day. Wish I could have come along. Maybe next time, I'm trying to arrange transport for the one in March. Thanks for sharing this with us look forward to hearing your news.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo's a welcome back 'Up north' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good time, great pics too.... Sending hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh thanks for sharing hun, looks like loads of fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think, you had a good time.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Know y'all had loads of fun!
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a good time, if a very busy one, Limda, and glad you made it home safely.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a lovely time, I met Kay when she did a papercraft show at thetford last year and she was really lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a great time ......Kay is nuts lol such a lovely lady!

    thanks for sharing your piccis

    ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx