Followers

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

WOW Have I got News For You!

Well my dear blogging friends and followers

What a weekend this has been.  I have been walking on cloud 9 since Sunday and still there!  As some of you may be aware I am so proud to announce that I have been asked by the lovely Susan Andrews and Linda Ormsby to be part of their Design Team, Jem's Designs.  As many of you know I am very much a fairy and butterfly girl and proud of it too so when I was asked to send them samples so they could see my designs in the flesh so to speak and they were so delighted with them that now I am part of this fabulous company's Design Team.  I was really lucky to meet these two lovely ladies at the Trade Show on Sunday and we hit it off straight away.  So you can all imagine that I was on a high all weekend.


My next bit of news is that Mike and Ian over at Krafyhands put out a call asking for bloggers if they were interested in joining their design team.  You can see these two lovely lads at most of the big shows up and down the country.  I have known them for quite a while and of course put my name down.  Wow I was so surprised that they offered me the position and of course I said YES!!!!  I love their CD's and have already used them on some of my cards which have appeared on my blog already.  Especially in one of the blog hops I have done!  You can check out their website here.  They also have their own blog to http://kraftyhands.blogspot.com.  I am looking forward to working with the other new members of the design team too.


Now for my third bit of news which was only confirmed today!!!  Sharon who is the owner of Glitter Perfect has asked me to be part of her Design Team making samples for the shows.  She has the most amazing glitters and I LOVE glitter!  You can see Sharon all over the country as she does the craft shows and this is how I met Sharon!  Once I have the blog button on my blog if you go to her website from my blog you will automatically get discount on any of her products!  She has the most amazing range of glitters as well as stamps, dies, embossing folders and of course glitters.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

33 comments:

  1. WHOOHOO!! Congratulations Linda on all new DT's......great work and so well deserved
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Linda, you're going to be one busy lady. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow well done hun, HUGE congrats and hugs from me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations Linda!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow fab news Linda and lovely to meet you at the weekend. It was so busy but so exciting . Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased for you, my lovely friend, onwards and upwards...to the stars and beyond...
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is good news, and well deserved your work is so stunningly beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow congratulations you will be busy, now don`t try and take any extra hours from me please, I don`t have enough as it is LOL. Well done. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Congratulations, 3 design team's your gonna be busy, well done hun x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fabulous for you, congratulationss :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Linda, that's wonderful news, delighted for you

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Linda, what great news. You are going to be busy.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so much wonderful news and it couldn't happen to a better designer!!!!!! You deserve it Linda and a big Congrats!!!!!! They are lucky to have you on their team!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw Linda. I nearly cried! What a week indeed. Absolutely marvellous news and I'm thrilled to bits for ya. Well done girl. And especially when you are such a fan. A "GRANDE" glass of vino in order methinks. Well done. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is fantastic news well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Linda, many congratulations to you!!
    I'm so pleased for you to have been asked to join THREE DTs, that's an amazing achievement.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your future creations and hopefully catching up with you at a future workshop :)
    Hugs
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats huni, looking forward to seeing all of your lovely creations for your new dt's
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So exciting!!! You get triple congrats! Fantastic.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Linda really pleased for you and very well deserved, good luck and I look forward to seeing your creations.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Linda!! All your hard work paid off xx
    hugs Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi - your blog is working fine for me today. Congratulations on ALL your good news :) Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi - your blog is working fine for me today. Congratulations on ALL your good news :) Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations Linda! I hope you have time for all this work!!! You'll never venture out of your craft room!!! lol
    Well done!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats., Linda, I am sure they will be amazed by your work for them.
    Best Wishes

    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations, Linda, that is quite an achievement to be proud of. Thank you for visiting me and your lovely comments. Have a good week. xx Maggie #11

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations Linda - you go girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely brilliant news, Linda! And very, very well deserved as you've worked so hard.

    Couldn't be more pleased.
    Big hugs from me and Jamie.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations, 3 times over, my friend!! WooHoo -- that's so wonderful, and I know you're going to be a real asset to all three teams. Enjoy yourself! Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wooooohoooo very well deserved :O)

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrat Linda, you are going to be so busy. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx