Followers

Saturday, 25 February 2012

WOW Look what I received!!!!

Evening to all my lovely crafty friends and followers

I am sat here doing my blog hopping and commenting on blogs I follow when I went to Nataliya's blog!  Well I got a lovely surprise, she has awarded me the following for my blog!!!!


Thank you so much Nataliya, you can visit Nataliya's blog here.  In return I would like to pass on the award to a couple of my friends whose blogs inspire me too and they are:

Lexie - http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.com
Lou  - http://l00pyscraftcreations.blogspot.com
Lindsay - http://craftymonster81.blogspot.com
Nana Connie - http://grammysattic.blogspot.com

Thank you my followers and friends I create on my blog for you all as you inspire me!  I wish I could have given this Award to everyone.

Hugs
Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Linda well deserved too have a great Sunday
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Linda, that award is well deserved. Thank you for popping in to see me yesterday to see the Playground and the Rudolph cards. They were fun to make and it was good to use up more bits and pieces. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...thanks Linda. Means a lot to me, and I have you to thank for nagging me into blogging, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, How honored I feel ! Thank you so much, my friend. I feel like you and I have taken our first steps together (a bit like Alice) in our blogging pursuits during this last year, serving on a DT together and following each other for inspiration and fun. I adore your Birds of a Feather card -- Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much hun, this has really brightened up my evening and it means a lot to me, I really do appreciate it and this was just the pick me up I needed this evening.
    Thanks again
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you put a great big hug, and a wet sloppy kiss on a blog? You hun, are generosity itself, you are supportive, and thopughtful, and yet again I dont know how to thank you.........xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx