It is that time again for our next challenge over at Scrapbook Stamp Society. The theme for this challenge is Bows, Buttons and Lace. I have used the digi "off to the ball" by Artist Heather Valentin who does the most amazing digis and who is a well known artist for many years. You can purchase this digi here. There are prizes to be won and these digis are just lovely. We look forward to seeing your designs with the images. Don't forget there are freebies available on the blog Addicted-to-Stamps.
Recipe & Method
1. Again I have used an 8 x 8 pearlescent white card.
2. The first layer is card from my stash which is green and lovely white daisies on. I then used a lace white doily for the second layer.
3. The image has been printed off onto Neenah card and coloured in using watercolour pencils, Sakura glitter pen and Cosmic paints have been used for the carriage.
4. I then cut out the topper using Spellbinder scalloped circle. I then distressed the edges using Dew Drops Versamagic Aloe Vera.
5. The corners have been cut out using Spellbinder edge die in gold pearlescent card. I attached a green button to each corner. The bow is made with lace ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by today