Another busy week ahead here in my Crafty Piece of Heaven lots of DT work to do before I go off to Harrogate on Friday. I took time out from DT work today as finished one lot of work and decided to do a card for me this time before I start on another lot of DT work. I got my 2 new CD's from Jem's Designs called Beautiful and Exquisite and I just HAD to have a go at one of them. The beautiful won this time and I chose Angela. There are some exquisite designs on this CD and I am sure you will love this.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is A4 Centura Pearlescent white card.
2. I printed off from the CD backing paper with paper curl and the decoupage sheet.
3. I added brown organza ribbon down the right hand side on the backing paper before laying this down.
4. Cut out the first and third decoupage image and layered these down.
5. I made a bow using brown organza ribbon, 2 hat pins with gold heads and beige flowers to make the spray.
6. Down the ribbon I added 3 small roses and then added the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by today.