Followers

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Carrie Swan Princess

Good morning my crafty friends and followers

It is lovely and sunny here in Warrington with lovely blue skies and fluffy clouds but very chilly.  A couple of weeks ago I won over at Elphine House challenges and was able to choice 2 stamps as my prize.  I love Elisabeth Bell's stamps and this is my new favourite at the moment.  These stamps came all the way from Australia and took a week to arrive, how quick was that!! 

Another busy day here in Linda's Crafty Piece of Heaven, lots of Design Team work to do which I can't show at the moment but once I get the all clear I will be bombarding you all with my work.  I wish you all a happy crafty day and thank you for all your visits, you make my day.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Kanban Crafts which is A5 and white.  The base layer is from K & Co from my stash.
2.  Using scraps from my box I have used a piece of Kanban card and using Spellbinder's lables twenty I have cut out the second matting layer.  I have also used the same die for cutting out the topper too.  For the swirls I have used the same piece of card and used Floral Flourishes from Joy Crafts
3.  I stamped the image using Momento ink pad and coloured Carrie in with watercolour pencils.  The grass and the water in the pond I have used Spectrum Noirs.  Using my quickie clue pen I have glittered her wings. 
4.  Before layering the first matt I have added some lace and also made a bow using the same lace.  I have added roses and two hat pins with pearl head.  On the bottom right hand corner I have added some beautiful pearl swirls.


Thank you for visiting today
Hugs

29 comments:

  1. Linda again a beautiful card!!!!

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card the stamped image is great arrived faster than some things I BUY here!!
    looking forward to the rest. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the colours and of course the Spellbinders always make them look so special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love that image to and your colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, the image is really sweet and I like all the swirls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for winning Linda and you chose a beautiful stamp, this is devine.
    Lovely Card
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So many details, flourishes, and just a gorgeous image. Beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful, love all the flourishes and embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card I love the design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card, and yes I agree a gorgeous little stamp. I brought a lot home from Oz last year, and they're just a bit different from the 'norm' :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, that is so beautiful,
    love the image, will have to have a look at those stamps.
    You always make such gorgeous cards.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful, Linda! Love all the sparkle, especially on her wings, and the swirls make such great embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card and love her glittery wings. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for visiting today, and for your good wishes. After another run on the pound for a new battery, the motor is now working as it should, but not before it set off the Tracker alarm. Still, it is good to know it works, and they were ringing us straight away. That is a very pretty card, and a good choice of images. xx Maggie
    PS Just taken the bread out of the oven, and the house smells fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it Linda...tis gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! That image is so sweet! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great card again linda. the image os fab. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really beautiful hun, I love the image and those deep red/pink colours are really gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow this is just stunning!! How awesome for you to win one of these lovely stamps and to see you creating with it as well!! :) I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Elphine House Challenges! Hope that you will join us again in the next challenge and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just Beautiful! I love the die cut used to frame your sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at the Elphine House Challenges!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhhhhhh my, what an absolutely gorgeous card Linda, I'm drooling here. Your die cut shapes, and beautiful coloring - just breath taking! Thanks so much for playing with us again at Elphine House Australia. =)
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  23. Linda, your EB Swan Princess looks fabulous on this sweet card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Things with Wings challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Elphine House Australia ..

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  25. such a pretty girly card, i adore the image and the nesty shapes too
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  26. SO pretty! Great design.

    Thank you for playing along in our Pink and Girly challenge over at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Blog!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! This is absolutely magnificent. Love the design and colours. Thanks for playing at Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx