Followers

Saturday, 3 March 2012

Creations by Gill M Challenge - Shaped Dimensional Card

WOW March already, where is this year going?  Well it is time for our Monthly challenge over at Creations by Gill M and this month's challenge is shaped dimensional card.  Here is my card for this challenge.


The base of the card is floral shaped from Hunkydory.  I have made the focal of the card a sentiment which reads "Hope your Birthday blossoms into lots of Dreams Come True!"  I have placed the centre piece higher using foam tape.  The flowers are from the Glitter Girls floral box.  I didn't want to over power the card as it has some lovely glittered hearts.  I look forward to seeing your dimensional cards.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda. I always love your creations.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dearest! Oh my, you do such an amazing job with your flowers. I literally have the card you made me on the wall directly next to me because it is so awesome just like everything you do. I LOVE your color choices for this card. You have quite a talent my sweet friend! Hope you will stop on by and see my latest creation this weekend. I'm in yet another blog hop. ;O)

    Love you lots,
    Amy Jo
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    P.S. Dearie, can you email me your snail mail address please? I misplaced it!
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty elegant card Linda. Hope you have a good day.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful Linda and a great shape.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda - very simple yet gorgeously stylish x Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo, this is gorgeous, Linda! Love the sentiment and those flowers. Shape and dimension, hmmmmm. That'll be a challenge for sure for me, but I'll see if I can get something done for it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and a beautiful sentiment! So very lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card linda, thanks for being a great inspiration for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful love the shape, sentiment and colours, those flowers are stunning.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Linda, such a pretty shape and the flowers are beautiful:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is gorgeous!!!!! Stunning and so so classy!!!!! Wow I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous, love the shape and the colour and those flowers are stunningly beautiful, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx