Followers

Sunday, 18 March 2012

First samples for Kraftyhands

Please scroll down for the My Fair Lady Blog Hop

Good morning my craft friends and followers,

I have scheduled this post while I am away working in Harrogate with Kay.  I wanted to show you some of the cards that I have made using Kraftyhands paper packs.  They do CD's too and a lot of crafty goodies too.  Here are 6 of the cards I have made.  I hope you like them.




These would be ideal for the men in your life don't you think.  I have given the Linda touch. :)  Here are another 3 which would be good for the children too.







Anyway I would just like to say thank you for dropping by.  I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.  I will be back tomorrow. :)

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Super cards Linda
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards Linda, of course I love the car ones,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wow! Wooooooow!!!! You are busy girl. Look at this gorgeous parade of cards. Love it.
    Happy Mother's Day Linda, have a wonderful time. And i like your new Photo profile.
    Hugs your little Sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, Linda! I have yet to do anything with a CD but now I'm thinking maybe I should explore the possibilities a bit more. Thanks for the inspiration. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. MULTIPLES OF CARDS Linda , you are such a dedicated crafter and your cards are just FABULOUS Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are great!!! Love those images too. Fantastic.
    I'm not even going to try to catch up on all your previous posts since I know I love 'em all!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. what lovely men and children cards linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Linda, love the drumming monkey

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really great, Linda so full of life and movement. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx