Followers

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Garden Mandie Lil Dollies

Good Afternoon my Crafty Friends and Followers

First of all I want to thank Lindsay for awarding me the Green Blend Award and to Marleen for the Versatile Blog award.  Thanks a lot girls you are the best :)

Well 5 lots of DT work finished and 2 more left to do before Friday Morning.  A little late blogging again but I had quite a bit of admin to do so here I am gone 4 o'clock posting my card. The sun is shining and lovely and warm here while I am typing up this post.  Finger's crossed that the weather is going to get better as the weeks go on. 

I do love my digi's from Scrapbook Stamp Society and of course for my  card I have used Sherri Baldy's Garden Mandie Lil Dollies which you can purchase here.



Recipe and Method

1.  Card base is A5 and from Kanban Crafts.  I have scored the front of the card to make an easel card.
2.  The pale gree card is also from Kanban Crafts which I have cut out using Spellbinder Die Label 23 I layered the first matt onto the base adding white organza ribbon and attached a Spellbinder die fancy tag two.  I inked the edges using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera and then attached Happy Birthday.
3.  The easel part of the card I have layed the green mat down ensuring not to add adhesive to the top part.  I have added a swirl with leaves which has been inked using Dew Drops Versamagic Olive.  I attached a couple of pearl gems to the swirls.  I have also added a leaf and a flower which I have added a dragonfly brad to the centre and left the flower white.
4.  I printed of Mandie onto Neenah card and then cut out using Spellbinder die Rectangle.  I coloured her in using watercolour pencils.  I then inked the edges using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera and then attached to the matt.  To finish off I added 4 pearl gems to the corners.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

25 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, this is gorgeous. I knew it would be. :) I love the light colors that you used to color her with. Beautiful.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fancy tag and the aloe vera ink - will look out for those for my stash :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fancy tag and the aloe vera ink. Will look out for some for my stash :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. aivan loistava kortti--kaunis kokonaisuus!
    Kiitos osallistumisesta Little Miss Muffet Challenges #30 - Easel/Stepper card-haasteeseen
    Onnea! Kaikkea hyvää sinulle <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, pretty card, Linda, with lovely subtle yet fresh colour palette. Good luck with it in the challenges.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sis. Love the shape of your card. And colors are very pretty.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very different looking easel card in that shape and I LOVE it! SOOOO pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, adore that image and colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How Pretty Linda! I love that image, it's just too cute!
    Thanks for Playing at Dude Time Doodles this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS Congrats on your awards x

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute and lovely linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is very special with those nice light colors.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I like the soft colours and the sweet image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, lovely embellishments. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Cutie Pie, good Luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  15. See what i mean give you an image and you turn into a treasure!!!!! Gorgeous card Linda!!!!! Wow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card Love it
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On this week ,
    hope you'll join us again
    Hugs
    Lorianna PIO DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. See what I mean? Now what do you think I am going to say on the Fabulous use of the SSS stamp?
    all I can say is STOP submitting on numbers ending in 8!!!! LOL
    This is fab though and you know I love it!! hugs hun, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the soft colour scheme to this card. thanks for joining us at PCJ this challenge!

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. A really lovely card Linda, and such beautiful colours.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty. Love the mixture of shapes. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the image and the turquoise colour combination x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your use of shapes in this design and the soft mint green is gorgeous. thanks for joining us at LMMS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  23. pretty card and perfect for us challenge ! thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs joanna

    ReplyDelete
  24. your card is so pretty, the image is adorable and the aqua color is gorgeous.
    thanks for playing with us at PIO.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty card - thanks for joining in with this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx