Followers

Sunday, 25 March 2012

Gritty Giraffe

Good Morning my dear crafty friends and followers

Well I hope you are all well this fine Sunday morning.  Today will be the last day at Birmingham and then I will get home about 8.30 tonight.  I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and it will be back to normal for 4 days and then I am off again to Hayling Island. 

This my friends is a digi from the artist Sherri Baldy, Sherri has been in the crafting business for more than 20 years and has recently started Scrapbook Stamp Society and Addicted-to-Stamps blog.  You can purchase this image here


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from my stash which I have layered brown card from my stash.
2.  I have printed Gritty onto Neenah card and coloured with my watercolour pencils.
3.  I then cut this out using my scissor curvy to match the brown card.  I have inked the edges using Dew Drops Versamagic Thatched Straw ink.
4.  I have added gold card candy to the four corners and brown card candy to the two opposite corners on the brown card.  I have then added buttons to the opposing corners.
5.  I have then added the sentiment from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute I love it Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card Linda, I like the image and all the buttons,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image. Love all the buttons and brads. I see another die that I need to have too :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable giraffe!!!! love all the little buttons on your card!!!! Gorgeous card again my friend!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your inking and embellishments; a really lovely card, Lind and the giraffe has such a sweet expression. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet hun, love the adorable giraffe, the shape is fab and the brown and yellow colour combo looks fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx