Followers

Thursday, 22 March 2012

In Trouble Again

Morning All

As you know I have arranged to post while I am away and I hope this has posted.  I hope you are all keeping well and having a good week.  I have used another of Christine Haworth's Paintbox Poppets.  This one reminds me of my own boys when they were young and been up to mischief.


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is from Kanban.
2.  First layer is brown Core-dinations which has been embossed using the cracked paving embossing folder.
3.  The image is from Paintbox Poppets "In Trouble Again" which I have decoupaged using Pinflair gel.
4.  I have added a sentiment and a bicycle charm tied with rafia from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs


7 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    So so cute, a beautiful card don't you just want to give him a hug.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda what a great card wish I was to NEC but not till Nov anyway hope it's going well for you I adore this image and such a sweet creation from you take care
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the image and yes, it reminds me of mine son when he would get into trouble! Love the bicycle charm on here too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, he's adorable, Linda. He looks so much like my eldest when he was a youngster. Love the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda , i too love these images , they are too cute ..
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda
    Lovely card. You give good detailed instructions
    Hugs
    Sue
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx