I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I am busy again this weekend with lots of crafting DT work. I hope to be able to post them in future posts. This is my last weekend this month at home. Next weekend I am in Harrogate helping Kay and then I am home for 2 days then off to Birmingham again helping Kay. When I get home from Birmingham hubby has a few days off so we can spend time together until I go off the Hayling Island for the Create & Crafting weekend. This will be my first time back in Hayling Island since I was a young child as my Dad was based down there when he was in the Royal Marines. Anyway onto my card for you all. It is a Mother's Day card which is next Sunday. Where is this year going?
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is A5 which I found in my stash. It has butterflies on it in different shades of green.
2. I have added self adhesive ribbon in pale green up the left hand side. To the right of the card top and bottom I have added gems from my stash.
3. The matt is cut out using one of my Spellbinder dies to which I have added the topper which I have had for a long time and found while tidying a few weeks ago. It is dufex die cut and I have layered this up using Pinflair.
4. The sentiment says "Happy Mother's Day".
5. The verse inside the card reads "Just to say... You are more than a mother to me, you are also my best friend Happy Mother's Day.
Thank you for stopping by today