Followers

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Jug full of Joy

Happy Sunday everyone
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I am busy again this weekend with lots of crafting DT work.  I hope to be able to post them in future posts.  This is my last weekend this month at home.  Next weekend I am in Harrogate helping Kay and then I am home for 2 days then off to Birmingham again helping Kay.  When I get home from Birmingham hubby has a few days off so we can spend time together until I go off the Hayling Island for the Create & Crafting weekend.  This will be my first time back in Hayling Island since I was a young child as my Dad was based down there when he was in the Royal Marines.  Anyway onto my card for you all.  It is a Mother's Day card which is next Sunday.  Where is this year going? 


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is A5 which I found in my stash.  It has butterflies on it in different shades of green.
2.  I have added self adhesive ribbon in pale green up the left hand side.  To the right of the card top and bottom I have added gems from my stash.
3.  The matt is cut out using one of my Spellbinder dies to which I have added the topper which I have had for a long time and found while tidying a few weeks ago.  It is dufex die cut and I have layered this up using Pinflair.
4.  The sentiment says "Happy Mother's Day".
5.  The verse inside the card reads "Just to say... You are more than a mother to me, you are also my best friend Happy Mother's Day.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs

25 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie this is gorgeous, I love the colours and the butterfly paper is stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pretty card, Thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda A beautiful card, I am sure any Mum would be pleased to be given this.

    Enjoy your day,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Linda your card are gorgeous. I love your backing paper, and you do know why. lol Stunning!!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - the ribbon is a lovely touch :) thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful I always love your cards.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Linda your card is absolutely gorgeous. Could ypu please pop over to my blog? Some news for you. Veexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda well done on your award from Vee. You have certainly earned a reward for your lovely blog and FAB creations
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love this, Linda. The verse that you said goes on the inside is just perfect too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - great backing paper and love the shape of the mat :)
    Marie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card linda with lovely flowers.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at C4E this time.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card love the backing paper. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, paper and the vase of flowers are beautiful love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card linda and i stuck to my budget. we had a lovely couple of hours mooching about the craft show. louise xx have fun at harrogate and birmingahm

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Linda, love the topper. You're going to be a busy lady but it sounds like fun. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling card Linda, the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the soft butterflies in the background, Linda, and your image is stunning! Beautifully CAS, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooops, forgot to wear my Lexi's Creations DT hat when I left my comment, Linda. Still love it just as much!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  22. wonderful work Linda! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx