Followers

Friday, 2 March 2012

Lil Ragamuffin Nellie & Duckies

Good morning my crafty friends and followers

Well it looks like it is going to be another glorious day here in Warrington.  I hope the weather is nice wherever you are and you have a fabulous Friday!

Today over at Scrapbook Stamp Society the Society Girls are posting their projects from the new releases and I hope you can hop on over to the blog and have a look. There are some amazing projects and why not enter our challenge this month which is Garden Patch. I have chosen Nellie with the cutest ducks which I am going to send to my mum for Easter.


Recipe & Method

1. Base card is pearlescent pink Centura card which I have scored to make an easel card.
2. I printed off the image onto Neenah card and then coloured in using my watercolour pencils. I then cut this using Spellbinder labels 23 and distressed around the edges using Dew Drops VersaMagic pixie dust.
3. Using Spellbinder dies Lattice Motifs and Accents design by Sue Wilson I cut out the corners, the border and the ribbon holder with white pearlescent Centura card.
4. I placed the border onto the folded front of the easel and placed the topper over this. The corners were added to the base of the card and I threaded pink iridescent ribbon to either side of the ribbon holder and adhered to the strip of card which I had inked using Dew Drops Brilliance ink pearlescent orchid.
5. I have added gems to the corners, ribbon holder and top right hand corner of the card; the flowers are from my crafty stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

28 comments:

  1. Really cute card Linda, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and I love the cute image.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card in ice cream sundae colours...good enough to eat! Good luck in the challenges.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful as always Linda, I love the image and those die cuts look fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda.....I have just rec'd the lattice dies through the post, and can't wait to use them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Linda. This is my card for the blog hop.
    I wish you a nice day.

    Hanny.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous easel card Linda, I like the image and that border.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda...good luck with the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Linda, love the image that Lattice set. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute. thanks for the comment and the follow, very small world LOL.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so cute and the little ducks are daring. Gorgeous colors and such a pretty easel card. I'm sure your mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGoodness, Linda! Totally adorable! Fabulous embellishments and I just love those lattice die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crazy Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable image and a wonderful easel card! Your mom is going to LOVE this. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super creation, love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda
    I thought I should pop over and visit your blog because you keep leaving me such lovely comments. I am so rubbish at looking at peoples blogs, so I appologise :-)
    Your card is lovely. The colouring and lattice die cuts look gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, so cute - love those die cuts!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww how sweet is this card Linda love it such a beautiful card! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my word Linda this is so beautiful, I really love the soft colours, also the image and the card fold look superb, thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a Darling card.. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter..Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable Card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woo Hoo my kind of card!!!! Girlie girl and pink too!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous and I love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely girly card, love the die cuts, thanks for playing with us a the Papercrafting Journey, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome card Linda, as always!
    Heather<3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card Linda. I hope you win.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  26. She's adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx