Followers

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Lilac card Again!!!!

Good Afternoon my crafty friends and followers

Yes I have done a card in lilac again!  Sorry for those of you who don't lilac but as Kay would say everything Linda likes is lilac!!  Well it would be rude not to wouldn't it?  I have at last been able to get outside to photograph my photographs and this sure helps in showing them on my blog. 

Today I have used another of Sherri Baldy's digi's.  You can view a whole range of digi's at Scrapbook Stamp Society from fabulous artists such a Heather Valentin, Morgan Fitzsimons and Mitzi Sato-Wiuff to name but a few who all do the most amazing digi's and stamps too.  If you like my digi which is called Bunny and Beatrice then you can buy her here.


Recipe & Method

1.  Using card from Keepsake (The Glitter Girls) I made a stepper card.  This card is different shades of purples and lilacs with lovely floral design in gold.
2.  I printed of Bunny and Beatrice onto Neenah card cut out using Spellbinder die and coloured in using watercolour pencils and Sakura gel pens.  I then inked around her using Dew Drops VersaMagic in Pretty Petunia. I then layered her onto the card.
3.  I added pretty lilac feather and some beautiful roses also in lilac from my stash.
4.  To finish the card off I added the sentiment and attached to hat pins with lilac heads.

Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs

21 comments:

  1. really pretty Linda. The flowers really co-ordinate with the image (I love mauves and lilacs as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, such a lovely card! Great image and I love the lilac colour around the image. Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Frea
    DT Member LMM Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Linda I love the colour !!! the image is really cute can see why you got it.Thanks for joining in at PanPastel Uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day Linda. Lovely to see another awesome card. And thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the lilac! Such a pretty card and really like the little feather too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutey! Love easel cards, Linda, and this one is exceptional. Good luck in the challenges.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very lovely and cute linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is really adorable, i love it, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda I like the design and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute image, and your card is so nicely made. Love the coloursyou've used.

    I've picked your blog to pass on an award to. Have a look at the latest post on my blog. http://blog.maesmieri.org.uk/2012/03/13/some-good-news/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous as ever Linda. Love the softness in the lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda,
    a beautiful card, I love lilac as well.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda what a fabby card love it please pop over to my blog there is a little something for you
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nothing wrong with lilac, I love it too. Your card is super. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card and I love the purple and lilac tones. Thanks for sharing this at PanPastel UK this week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really gorgeous card Linda, I love the colours, the papers are gorgeous and the flowers and feather look fantastic. Thank you so much for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty colour hues to this card, perfect for the image, thanks for sharing at PanPastel UK.

    ReplyDelete
  20. pretty pretty pretty!!!!!!!! love the violet!

    thanks for joining us at PTT this week!

    Holly PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. super lovely creation, beautiful colors and image and your flowers and feather are gorgeous, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time--Hope to see you again soon
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx