Followers

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Oh My Gosh - Editor's Choice Award

Evening to all my lovely crafty friends ands followers

Where do I begin with this story? 

At the end of February I got an email from Kristina Beckham Write and Editor for Shopaholic which is a blog network for Become.co.UK, a comparison shopping site with over 400 merchants to shop from. Become UK makes it easier for you when it comes to saving time and money on electronics, clothing, cosmetics, gifts and more. Optional: Shopaholic receives close to two thousand unique visits each week.
This is what Kristina wrote in the email to me:

"I stumbled across your blog, I run a blog myself and I look through so many blogs each day, so I feel I can easily recognise and appreciate extraordinary blogs. I absolutely love that you showcase so many unique card designs and your photography looks incredible as well.  Your craft designs give rather great tips and ideas foe different projects"  I would like to give you a button for your site for being an "Editor's Choice"

So today I can finally show you my award which I will be posting on my sidebar.



I would like to say thank you to all my crafty friends and followers as without you visiting and commenting and inspiring me this would not have happened.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs


21 comments:

  1. Big congratulations, well done! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations, Linda, this is another feather in your cap which reflects all the time and creativity you devote to your blog. So worthy!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Linda well done xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Linda! So pleased for you!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Linda, well done I am so pleased for you, I can't think of anyone who deserves it more, so very happy for you sweetie
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HUGE congrats hun, you so deserve it. huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done! that is great news x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Linda , well done you ....

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo I have a dear friend who is now a celebrity!!Congrats my friend you sure deserve this !!!! The lady is right you are one amazing crafter!!!!!! I am so glad to count you as a sweet friend!!!!! Keep it up
    Linda your doing an amazing job!!!!!

    Hugs

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done, congratulations Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow! congratulations Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LINDA yeah yeah yeah LINDA (supposed to be a cheer!)
    Very very many congratulations you totally deserve it I love your new blog badge it is way cool Vee XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Linda well deserved xxxxx
    Well Done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Linda,
    you are such an inspiration to all of us.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. well done Linda - that's fantastic xx Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Smarty Pants!!! look at you go girl, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. great news linda. xx louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx