Followers

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Paintbox Poppets Flower Gatherers

Good morning my crafty friends and followers

Well it is a beautiful spring day here in Warrington.  Washing has finished and I am going to peg it out.  I just love being able to hang my washing out and then ironing it as it spells so fresh.  I hope you all have a great day whatever you are doing.

I have made a card using Paintbox Poppets, don't you just love these images?  I wish I was as talented as the fabulous Christine Haworth.  I bought the CD and the stamps and some of the decoupage from Crafter's Companion and I love them.  I haven't had time to stamp yet but I will!


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Kanban Crafts.
2.  I have used Core-dinations blue card and cut out the border and leaves from Spellbinder Damask Accents dies.
3.  The topper is from the Paintbox Poppets die cut range which I have decoupaged using Pinflair gel.
4.  I have added the lace and flowers from my craft stash.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

19 comments:

  1. HI Linda,

    This is just so pretty I love the bow and the flowers.Thanks for joining in with us at PanPastel uk.

    Kerry DT leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your right this image is gorgeous!!!!! Love the soft colors and the little girls are so adorable!!!! Another stunning card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable, Linda, with soft muted colours and the image is delightful.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card linda these image are brill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Linda, so cute.
    Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, The image is adorable I like the border, the swirls and the roses.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shaped card and that image is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another pretty shaped card - and love that image too! Lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a super card, love the flowers, and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous image, love the embellishments too :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love those adorable little girls from time gone by, Linda. So sweet. The lace bow and flowers are incredible! A perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card linda, lovely image. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Another really stunning card Linda, love everything about it. The shape and image are fab and the die cuts, flowers and bow all look really beautiful. Thank you so much for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. very beautiful card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. A delightful card Linda and I just adore the image you have used. Thanks for sharing this with us at PanPastel UK challenge this week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling card. The image is adoable, and thanks for joining us at OSAAT, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmmn, could Have sworn I said STOP ENTERING ON NUMBERS ENDING IN 8!!!

    Lovely hun, as always stunning, Thanks for joining in at paper Crafting Journey, Hugs, Lou DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card and your image is fabulous

    Many thanks for joining in with our Girly challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx